Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player of the Month - November

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It's that time again, folks. It is the time that we all gather with bated breath to hear the announcement of the new Player of the Month. This month was filled with amazing nominees, all of whom need a great round of applause. They're a great batch of people and I'm glad to announce this month's nominees:

If I had my way, I'd hand out as many awards as I could. However, there can only be one. And the one for the month of November is........

Paint!
Paint is one of our outstanding community members that has been with the server for quite a while. He's always mature and level headed, which is one of the reasons he was nominated! Paint has many projects under his belt, such as helping in Avanor with Myrneth, as well as his newer endeavors in the south with Mountain's End and House de Courtnay. Not only is he accomplished in running in-game organizations and towns, but Paint is just joy to interact with and a friendly person within our community.

Congratulations, Paint!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I honestly don't have any words, I'm in stunned awe.

Whoever nominated me; I thank you deeply for thinking so highly of me, and I'm happy to spend so much time in this community.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I honestly don't have any words, I'm in stunned awe.

Whoever nominated me; I thank you deeply for thinking so highly of me, and I'm happy to spend so much time in this community.
*waves excitedly at new banner!!!*

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*running around with high-pitched noises at all the pretty banners*