Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Poe - The Audacious

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
Theme
{x}
Current Thoughts: "Admittedly, I was foolish to think they'd ever be angry with me."

B A S I C I N F O:
Character’s name: Posey Cyven-Silveira​
Character's given name: Dahlia Silveira​
Character’s nickname: Poe​
Race: Greathorn Caparii​
Sexuality: Heterosexual.​
Current residence: Linistel​
Relationship status: Single.​
Alignment: Chaotic Good​

P H Y S I O L O G Y:
Build: Mesomorph. Poe stands at a stout 5’0”, with a lot of bulk in her legs and chest. She weighs in at a fair 125lbs, not including the mass of her horns.​
Hair: Platinum blonde falls falls in straight locks down to her mid-back. It looks rather dry, but besides that well taken care of.​
Eyes: Light brown. They dance with humor.​
Identifying Marks: Large horns that protrude from her head, decorated with strings of pearls and flowers.​
Clothing: She dons a green and gold floor length gown with long, flowing tulle sleeves. The dress leaves a small gap of skin exposed at her midriff.​
Hygiene: Clean enough.​
Weaponry:
Dem fists y’all [ x x x X x x x x x x ]
○ Not really a fighter, but she can hold her own. She’s sturdy.​

Miscellaneous Possessions:
○ Diamond earrings (gifted).​
○ Emerald bracelet on left wrist (gifted).​
○ Tug, the stuffed animal.​

T R A I T S O F V O I C E [Gabby Tamez]
Accent (if any): Something akin to a Spanish accent. Aorian.​
Languages spoken:
○ Fae (Fluent)​
○ Common (Fluent)​
○ Aori (Fluent)​
Volume of voice: Her voice definitely carries.​

Q U A L I T I E S A N D F L A W S:
Strengths:
Sturdy
Physically and mentally stable. Strong.​
○ Protective
Of her family. She loves her mother and her siblings more than anything, and she’d do anything to keep them safe.​
○ Honest
Lies are below her. They’re too much work to remember.​
○ Clever
Quick with retorts.​
Weaknesses:
○ Proud
Revels in her accomplishment and fumes over her failures. Has an extremely high opinion of herself, and dislikes when others do better than her.​
○ Brash
Impulsive. Fails to think before acting.​
○ Honest… to a fault
Posey lacks a filter, and that’s caused more than a few arguments.​
○ Migraines
A childhood incident involving her head and a wall left her with consistent head pains that seem to plague her at random moments, but especially in times of stress.​
Fears:
○ Magic
Like the plague.​
○ The Gods
Their wrath is like no other.​
○ Abandonment
The dark is much scarier when you’re alone.​
Intelligence: Clever with her words. Not very observant, however.​

E T H I C S A N D M O T I V A T I O N S:
Personality:
Religion or Cults: Posey is especially fond of Sallana, but holds another, smaller, place in her worship for Theodra.​
Short Term Goals:
○​
○​
○​
Long Term Goals:
○​
○​

T R I V I A:
Favorite...
Place: The cottage in Mockingbay.​
Pastime: Gardening.​
Food: Leche Frita.​
Drink: Tila.​
Color: Mint green.​
Animal: Rabbits.​

Least Favorite...
Place: Northern lands. She doesn't like snow.​
Pastime: Drinking.​
Food: Fish.​
Drink: Gin and Tonic.​
Color: Pink.​
Animal: Turtles.​

T R O P E S:
"Good is not nice, polite, well-mannered, self-righteous, or naive, though good characters may be some of these things."
"Extroverted, unemotional, and task-oriented."
"But I've sworn to protect this sorry world, and sometimes that means saying and doing what other people can't — they shouldn't have to."
"Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them up, at least a little bit."
"Give yourself over to absolute pleasure."
"...Openly questions and mocks authority, encourages impulse and enthusiasm, seeks out new ideas and experiences, destroys convention and complacency, and promotes chaos and unrest."
"Good medicine sometimes tastes bitter."

Attachments

Last edited:

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero

absolutely gorgeous art by Spooksy_

why waste time use lot word, when few word do trick?

La Familia
the family
Sugar Silveira Ruu Darling
Mama. Loved. Deeply admired.​
Linden Silveira -- Duskgrove RagingLunacy
Brother. Respectable. Deserving of his success.​
Winter Silveira mokwar
Sister. Greatly missed.​
Illyrana Silveira The Cartoon Witch
Niece. Sharp-tongued.​

La Amada
the beloved
--​

Los Amigos
the friends
--​

Neutral
no opinion
Eren Abel DraKonum
Her mother's latest beau. He's alright.​

El Odiado
the despised
--​

Los Muertos
the dead
--​

Backstory
oop i have to rewrite this too :mad:

Her mother's face was little more than a blurry spec in her mind. The only things she knew about the woman were nothing more than ideas placed in her mind by her Grandmama, who spat the word "daughter" like it was a curse. The old woman, who's hooves had deteriorated over time and whose skin was spotted and wrinkled with age, spoke of the daughter who gave birth to a Greathorn, only to run off with a man, leaving the baby girl behind. Dahlia was the child's name, birthed in a patch of dahlia flowers. The girl was as pretty as the flowers she was called after, but her temperament was not. She cried and screamed, and then cried some more, even when nothing was wrong with her. Perhaps that was why she was passed along.
-----
When Dahlia was given to her Grandmama, the old woman renamed her. Posey was what she was to be called. A small nod of acknowledgment at her true name, but apparently estranged enough that the old woman didn't sound as if she were choking when she said it. It was good enough, and Dahlia did not complain. Maybe she should have.
-----
Posey called the old woman 'Mama' once. Once, and soon wished she hadn't said it at all. It had been an accident; earlier in the day, she had heard a friend of hers call out to his mother using the word. The girl practiced the word on her way home. She spoke it as if it were a chime in a soundless sea. And when she approached her Grandmama with her lips turned upward in a beam, she spoke the word as if she would never speak another word again. That was the day she learned that while the woman was old, her backhand still stung against the little one's cheek. Posey kept her mouth shut for the rest of the day, and only opened it to eat.
-----
Water. She needed water. The rain was unrelenting, and the darkness scared her enough that she was drawn to the closest building. A tavern, she supposed, judging by the murmur of voices she heard from inside accompanied with the faint clattering of glasses. The thought of strangers kept her outside in the rain, cupping her hands in an attempt to drink the falling water. Her rabbit hopped up and down at her feet as if it too were thirsty. Footsteps. A voice. Two. Speaking a language she did not know. Her head shot up, and her eyes widened- nothing more than a trapped deer. And a deer was what she first thought of when her eyes snagged on the Caparii standing at the side of a man. And, at that moment, the girl could have sworn she heard a bell chime.

Last edited: