Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Go

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
now level 9, caught a magmar today before letting sis use app to make her own profile since her phone never got sent... she then immediately went on to catch a wartortle, magmar, and ghastly as her first 3 non-starter pokemon... Mom and I promptly gave her the finger... I then got a lecture on the ride home about how I shouldn't let video games detach me from reality and how I need to be more responsible and blah blah blah... this coming from the woman who does nothing but work pretty much 24/7 which is in a way also rejecting reality as she's subjugating herself to only a portion of life that she knows about entirely and doesn't adequately manage all of her responsibilities... that being said however, I'm hatching a crap ton of eggs atm.

EDIT- didn't realize till later, but apparently one of my 2km eggs hatched into a pikachu... weeew~

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
though something I just realized... if the teams were personified and actually went to war against eachother, I see three possible outcomes for a single team winning-

1: Team Valor wins by first killing off Team Instinct without mercy and then showing same said mercilessness towards team mystic, striking before counermeasures are made and utterly trashing any strategy they have through brute force.
2: Team Mystic calculates everything down to the last detail, eliminating team Instinct first in order to minimize the threats and making sure that they're not a problem for any weaknesses Mystic might have after the fallout with Valor and then, expecting a full frontal assault, Mystic prepares countermeasures which Valor didn't think of, and ultimately wins through Attrition...
3: Both teams ignore team Instinct who, taking advantage of their weakened state from fighting eachother, clobbers them both.
Or the most likely option-

A splinter group known simply as Team Harmony, made up of members from all three groups, forces the three teams into a truce and forms rules and order to prevent any further conflict...

Man my sleep deprived mind gets weird.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
got to level 14 yesterday cause lucky eggs and having saved candies to power evolve pokemon is op, Also caught a bunch of new pokemon yesterday including cubone, vulpix, tentacool, and an abra. I really can't wait to have an alakazam.~

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
On my way home I met a Dragonair. It escaped, and this made me unhappy, though I could catch a strong Bulbasaur instead which saved the day for me.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I'm not sorry, team leaders are best
Spark looks the spitting image of someone I know, and I can't stop laughing every time I see any of these pics or tweets.
It doesn't help that I can really easily see him doing all this stuff.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
all on Team Valor...
I'm sorry, I didn't know you had such a terrible trauma inflicted upon you

If you need us, Team Instinct is there for you.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
We kinda lack Team Beauty. Why doesn't it matter whether the Pokemon or the battles are aesthetically pleasing?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I have converted my entire platoon to valor and most of another we grow, and side not we also own every gym on base now as well as the city we gain power muhhhahah aha.
Figured we be on the same team!