Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon X and Y

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
FAIREHS! YAY!
Erm... I dunno what to think, really. I like the direction they've taken with the graphics and feel, but they really are starting to run out of Pokemon ideas...

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
It is based on France the new region is, also the name means beauty in Greek I think.

I want this one:
PANCHAM, ULTRA-SIZE
Pancham-official-art_300dpi-610x852.jpg

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Question for y'all

Fennekin, Chespin or Froakie?

Yes, those names are committed to memory

Also, X or Y

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I have been working on raising up my pokemon on my older games (going far back as ruby) so when I get this game I will be ready.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Good god this game. Everyone. I've put 500 hours into this in FOUR MONTHS.

ERMAGERD. I LERV THIS GERME.

This game singlehandedly stopped my depression, which I've had ever since I was eleven. The Pokemon-Amie, beautiful 3-D models, plethora of new, adorable, awesome Pokemon (I love every single X/Y Pokemon, they all have their merits), easy access to other players to play with... The list goes on and on. About 150 hours of my time on here has been in Mon-Amie, and I can't tell you how much I love the cute ways Pokemon eat their cupcakes and make faces at me. :3

Probably the most important change for me is what they did to Gardevoir though. Not only did they change the typing for her entirely, changing her from boring pure-Psychic type into a sparkly-new Fairy type (new favorite), but they gave my favorite Pokemon a Mega Evolution, not only making her an amazing battler, but she can absolutely wreck things. I use Gardevoir in my competitive teams, and she is a very valuable member of most of my teams.

They also game me Amaura. I just... that Pokemon makes me melt inside. I can't stand how adorable and lovable it is. Just... look at it.

I just....

*melts into pile of d'aaaaawwwwwww*

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Pokémon X (my one) is the first game where I got into competitive battling, so it's a pretty important one for me. I'm hopelessly terrible at it, but it's great.

It also brought us the manifestation of my favourite animals (the cephalopod) and brought us an iceberg Pokémon, plus a prankster dual screen KEYRING!

Squid mixed with Octopus mixed with Cuttlefish! :D

Iceberg! Massive defenses! :D

Dual Screen Prankster Dark/Fairy! Plus, it's a keyring!

Plus, not a new Pokémon, but realising the true power of Torkoal with Yawn!