Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon X and Y

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I was a kick but competitive battling in my prime with Pokemon platinum and original black and white.

I know all the ev training and iv tricks!

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Uhh no. Sadly my 3DS broke a few months after buying it:(
I actually just had my last session with my counselor (Yay! Getting better!), and he told me that if I lost/broke mine I'd probably go back into my depression, simply because I'm so attached to it. I hold onto the thing like it's a lil' baby now.

I got a custom skin for it too. Has a Marill, Shinx, and Amaura on it. They're so adorbs. :heart:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I actually just had my last session with my counselor (Yay! Getting better!), and he told me that if I lost/broke mine I'd probably go back into my depression, simply because I'm so attached to it. I hold onto the thing like it's a lil' baby now.

I got a custom skin for it too. Has a Marill, Shinx, and Amaura on it. They're so adorbs. :heart:
I'm glad your getting better! And I would buy a backup one then.(depending on wether your more attached to the ds or to the game)

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I'm glad your getting better! And I would buy a backup one then.(depending on wether your more attached to the ds or to the game)
More the game, and to be honest I have absolutely no money whatsoever. However, both of my brothers have a 2DS/3DSXL, so I'm set there :D