Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poll: A unique must have - Hollowworld T-shirts

A Hollowworld T-shirt! Would you consider buying one?

• Yes!

Votes: 60 89.6%
  • No..

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Together with Cherbert and Ikbenlars, I'm planning to design our very own Hollowworld T-shirt! When it is done, you can buy it here and I will ship it to your home!

This thread/poll is to see on how many people are actually interested in such awesome collectors item and to discuss anything related to it. If you got any suggestions/idea's, feel free to post them here!

So.. A Holloworld T-shirt... Yes or no?

Space3045

Empty
Excellent idea! I would buy one a never change out of it :). If you need help designing, I would be glad to give it a try!

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
A total amount of around 40 votes is what I require to have a clear view on the demand for this plan! Vote vote vote!

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Oh...My...God...
Yes. Just yes, please yes!!!!
And I like the idea of different designs. If you where accepting different designs, would you take idea's? Or what?

Darko

Lord of Altera
How about a t-shirt with Queen Grief coming out of a black and purple void thing? I think that'd look awesome!

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I would buy several, just so that I could wear one every day.
Shirts.png
^ What happens when I see a thread I like whilst bored.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Since I've seen some quite amazing artists on our forums *couch* Bette *couch* I think we should hold a contest for the best designs. I think that we'll get enough designs that are Hollowworld worthy.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Since I've seen some quite amazing artists on our forums *couch* Bette *couch* I think we should hold a contest for the best designs. I think that we'll get enough designs that are Hollowworld worthy.
I'd like to meet these great artists because I didn't see any come through for the poster competition!

Besides, pretty sure the design is in the can.

Status
Not open for further replies.