Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poll: A unique must have - Hollowworld T-shirts

A Hollowworld T-shirt! Would you consider buying one?

• Yes!

Votes: 60 89.6%
  • No..

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hollowworld T-Shirts are awesome! Great way for Hollowworld to make more money, and indirectly make the server more awesome... I'd buy one but I'm saving money.

Matto225

The White Mage
I realise that this is two months since the last post, but I feel this is pertinent! After having done some forum trawling, what in the name of my love for cheesecake happened to the t-shirts?!? D:

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I realise that this is two months since the last post, but I feel this is pertinent! After having done some forum trawling, what in the name of my love for cheesecake happened to the t-shirts?!? D:
It hopefully will do when we hear from Aux. If not then someone else will have to fill the void.

Aug88

Grand Architect
well it started that he had a bladder infections, which is normally solved with some anti biotics and he moved out of his house or something

Status
Not open for further replies.