Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Polo's Stories and stuff

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I decided to create this thread, since "Short Stories Thread" is kinda dead. Making this thread will also allow me to create something a tad longer. Enjoy, while I get arthritis from typing... >.>

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Eternal General

I regained my sight after being blinded by the sun...
We managed to flank the enemy, our chariots crushing the Roman soldiers.
"This shall be a great victory, that will please the Gods," said Hannibal, my friend. Suddenly, an arrow silently came over from the battlefield nearby and hit me in the eye. I-

I shook my head, the small fly that viciously attacked me giving up.
We were in battlefield, me and my horse. Ulrich von Jungingen, Teutonic leader, was just slain. Our country will soon be victorious. To think that it was all so uncertain last night, before we reached Grunwald.
All of a sudden a peasant pulled me off my horse. The enemy gathered around me, hitting my plate armour with all that they could find. I saw a lead ball flying towards me and I-

The whiz woke me from day-dreaming.
It was a cannonball, that missed our post by a large amount. Napoleon sat on his horse beside me, not caring about the world around him.
"Direct the cannon fire at where our cavalry is about to charge," he gave an order. "We'll win by daybreak."
Another cannonball, this time aimed in a little better, came flying towards me. I-

I woke up, and got outside after getting dressed.
People were shouting my name. We just won under the Buldge and were charging towards Berlin. Reds will be there before us, I thought, but at least we'll keep our share.
"Patton, Patton, Patton!" The soldiers were shouting. I lit my cigar and smiled.
I smiled, because I knew, that I heard all this before... in different lives.

Interesting fact is that quite a lot of religions in the world actually accept that there is a soul which eternally becomes a general. I decided to write a very short story about it :p