Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Port City] [Capital of Marr] Azerport

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
{The City by the Delta}
{Capital of Marr}

RP Introduction

A faction of former Acturians is rumored to
Be settling in a town once belonging to
House Azerwind
After breaking away from Acturus tyranny.
The rundown and rotting buildings
That was left abandoned there are now refurbished and look like new.
Mighty ships are docked in the expanding Harbor.
The home of the Marrs fearless Navy.

A community has came back to this place and is growing in numbers and spirit.
A newly made tavern named The Beached Whale is a lively place to grab a drink
Served by our adorable barmaid, Violet , the Princess of Marr..

It is small in size right now but a young bright eyed architect
plans on making it the crown jewel of Altera.
He can be found anywhere in Azerport probably raising yet another building
That is if he isn't out hunting.

OOC Introduction.
Azerport is a city that is real special to me that I have been granted permission to build the past couple of weeks and it has the best community in my eyes in all of Altera. The people here are friendly, willing to help and all bring wonderful RP to the town.

Anyone is welcomed to the town and we are happy to greet new residents.
I believe that if you join the house of Marr or your character is close friends with anyone there I can give you a house for free. If not it will be have a fair price. Not much at all really.
We will have a trading district whee any merchants can sell their wares.

Just ask Tybalt iicly about it ingame and make a request here stating your characters name and what skills they posses and what they like to do as a career.

Everyone in Azerport is useful and we can find you a job easily if your character is unemployed.

Have any ideas of forming a guild? An organization of such? We will have a guild street to home all the guilds we can and also to house branches of other already formed guilds that like to establish themselves here.

Leaders of Azerport
Tybalt Rhett. Brogan Makorath
(Not to be confused as the kings of Marr)

Azerport Citizens
Tybalt Rhett
Violet Navine Marr
Brogan Makorath
Lillith Makorath
Rauve Blackrose

Alex Silversand
Kitty
Tributine
Iteraldi
Accacia
Banyan
Arstan Lerth

Buildings:

Port District:

TheBeached Whale
Dockmasters
Medical/Archer tower
Helios shack
Shophouses 4
Warehouse
Fishing guild
Tybalts workshop

Farm District:

Black family farm

Trade District:

Violets Petshop

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Updated citizenship list. And also an application format.

RP Name:
Reason for joining:
Skills:
What type of house and/or shop you would like:

We are welcoming anyone, and with the trade district being the next thing built it is the perfect time to ask if your looking to start a new business and make some coin.

Azerport is also now taking in anyone who wishes to escape corruption.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Like Tybalt said, we are taking refugees from the Corruption. Those of Port Silver may freely take up residence in the city's refugee-district until such a time when Port Silver is reclaimed by the people of Altera.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Like Tybalt said, we are taking refugees from the Corruption. Those of Port Silver may freely take up residence in the city's refugee-district until such a time when Port Silver is reclaimed by the people of Altera.
Lol, that never happened....reviving this thread, going to update it soon enough

Midnightchan

Storm's Landing Wanderer
IGN:Midnightchan1213
RP Name:Midnight
Reason for joining: I might not know the healing skill very well (just some small things from my past) but you guys need some kind of doctor and I'd like to offer something that could be usefull
Skills:a small bit of healing, looking for more information on it
What type of house and/or shop you would like:anything that isint taken is fine by me ^^

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Reason for joining: I might not know the healing skill very well (just some small things from my past) but you guys need some kind of doctor and I'd like to offer something that could be usefull
What type of house and/or shop you would like:anything that isint taken is fine by me ^^
Acceped, we should Rp about it shortly~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Good god this thread needs major updating and prettying up

And yer accepted :3
We've already done most if the RP~

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
heh, is it posible for tybs to give me control of the thread as well to edit or no?
[I know he will Im just wondering from admins if possibru]

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
heh, is it posible for tybs to give me control of the thread as well to edit or no?
[I know he will Im just wondering from admins if possibru]
I may be making a new thread idk, that isn't perms to go and make new thread btw x) I can handle it. If just like to get a few things done before I do make a new one or revamp this one ~

RP Name: Shift Starling
Reason for joining:
Skills: I can keep a Tavern/Inn and I am an excellent Farmer and Cook, I can also get supplies
What type of house and/or shop you would like: I would like to be the Tavern/Inn keeper with a small house/hut outside of the tavern for myself, If that is not possible, I'd just take a floor room in the Inn part of the Tavern.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*cringes at this thread*
I can write a lot better now.
I now claim this as my next project on meh to do list.

Consider this an old and irrelevnt thread, will make a new, much better one that I'll keep up with.

Wish me luck in the battle against procrastination.

Last edited: