Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver Airdocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
*Annoying Salesman Voice Appears*

"You buy one, you get one free! I said yer buy one, and yer get one absolutely, free!"

*stabs window salesman*

Roll up! Roll up! Port Silver airdocks 'av been released, an' with it the market, sellin' all the greatest items for yer busy Alteran lives! We got Chain Mail at the forge, bread an' cake at the Bakers, brews an' ale at the Tavern, an' much much more! Just bring yer emeralds next time yer go on an airship, an' spend away! Brilliant items, brilliant prices! *splutters into guilty chuckle*

Yep! That's right! Now you can come and buy some more, rarer items at Port Silver Airdock Market!
How to get there? Easy, take the green balloon at Port Silver docks, and then you're there!

Your airship not at The docks yet, well, this is also the place to say so! Post below the following:

Town Name:
Airship Location:

'Av a nice shoppin' spree!

Axell

Lord of Altera
I'll buy 9,000 stacks of diamonds for 3 radiants!!! I know, I know, it's a generous offer.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*adds to the annoying cacophany of merchant voices*
I give you very good deal! Only for you! :p

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
-No! this is really bad! i will buy your 9.000 stacks of diamonds at 4 radiants EACH!! Yes, believe me, i wish to depart myself from my hard-earned money just for you!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Town Name: Karuk-Thol / Hawklight Lands
Airship Location: Karuk-Thol ( The big one )

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Expecting an airship to Mirage to dock there in the next few days. We have a special commission on order...

Status
Not open for further replies.