Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver is Flooded

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
(I was asked bullied by Abbey to make this. Already posted this on Strange Bottle, but with less details)

Leaflets are hung up around Port Silver, as a crowd gathers to listen to a man, who is shouting extremely loudly, though seeming to have no problem with it...

"The Tide has risen once again. This time, our enemy has gone too far. The enemy of all of us. Men, Women and Children, Dwarves, Humans or Elves. No one can be safe! I have known the truth for too long, and only now do I feel the need to say it. The Syrien, whom you may have respected or loved, feared or hated in, came to our lands to flood them. They watched us, and we shown them our better side. We trusted them, though they seemed almost new to our lands. As of now, they are our enemies. You may not be convinced, but just look to see what they have done to our Capital City. The glorious Port Silver is now being flooded by them! Do not trust them, whatever you may have been told or believe. They want us dead, all of us. You decide how you will die..."

W

wakerman4

*Looks at the crowd*

Don't worry! Don't worry!
If we all just get some buckets....

Status
Not open for further replies.