Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [possible summoning] The Bandits Of Kaer'Morhen

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
roughly 2 hours and 10 mins
I advise pushing it back. And creating a forum convo with those participating. And working out a schedule that works out for all involved, at the very least the majority of us.h

Edit: I personally don't care when it is. Just as long as it has an appropriate amount of people to make the event more enjoyable

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I advise pushing it back. And creating a forum convo with those participating. And working out a schedule that works out for all involved, at the very least the majority of us.
ive delayed this so much...hnng, alright, I will delay for a few more days, max another week, to coordinate everything properly.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I wont be able to get online until some time after this up coming friday, or perhaps earlier in the week, if possible. We will have to see... But for now counting on late friday early saturday