Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [possible summoning] The Bandits Of Kaer'Morhen

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
"The damn Silverians gave us a bloody fort infested with bandits! now I have to send forces to clear it out before construction can begin...."
Hello all! I have decided to do a fun event for some time, and I feel like now is the perfect chance.
A fort, around....this location around-

the centre, Unmarked, is a perfect spot for a fun Combat event!
Basically Unless you are a Marrian [or told ICly, will tag those who know and wish to participate with real characters further down.] you will not know of this. BUT. this is no reason to look away!
I think a fun combat RP with temp characters would be a fun
experience for all of us, and would improve our roleplay skills as a whole, even if its not your character, or someone else's , or a temp even! It. Is. A. Fun. Experience. now I personally love what they are still trying to work out in the Road to the north event, as it seems like a great and fun experience and I cannot wait for it!
now this is not a copy or anything for the south, this is simply a one event thing, to have fun and enjoy ourselves. now come along with me into this journey of timing and info!

This Event will Happen in two weeks from now, allowing time for those interested to make profiles and to be accepted.
DATE IS TBA
3pm = EST
2pm = CST

8pm = BST
[ @Michcat need halp for other timezones ;_;]​
If you do wish to be a part of this as a temp character, then please fill out this application below.
there are 2 sides, Marr legionnaires, or bandits.
on a side note- please do this in a seperate thread, and be sure to tag @Ouderless Block in your profile at the end to ensure I see it!

post it in here! http://hollowworld.co.uk/forums/character-profiles-journals.24/

The application:

Name:

Race:

Faction, [Marr or Bandit]:

Armor and weaponry:

[do not fill if Bandit] Archer Legionary or Flag bearer:

A brief description of your character:

[taggingzone]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The way this will work is the 1st Marrian Legion [Led By general @ironassassin Elmond, if he can make it, if not I will], will be leading a cohort and an archer unit into the fort to take out the bandits. Fighting shall ensue, how it goes on after the fight begins, is all in rp! I will add more things unto this when I can remember it.

People who may be interested [those who know of this ICly and may want to take their char there]
@Man5791
@Tybalt
@ironassassin
@Skuller
@Lonespacemarine
@Delta_61251
@arkhampatient199

As an end note I would like to add this is in the name of Crusade, so he may show up to kill some bandits as well if he feels the need.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*noms popcorn* Huh.

Also, Silverian didn't give it to us.

ICly Tybalt wanted to take it back because it sits on the lands of the old Arcturian Empire and he didn't want them to reclaim it :p and it's useful