Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Poster] Adventurers Needed - 28/1

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant

Several notices are nailed to the boards of Storm's Landing, and the Griffin's Nest barkeep has been waving a copy under the noses of any adventurous looking sorts (which means all of our characters ha).

Greetings and salutations, noble reader of this note,
I, Sir Percival Hopkirk, find myself with a great opportunity to develop research hitherto unpublished in the Northern Kingdoms. Items have been procured, directions have been eked from the mouths of travelling salesmen, and they all point towards a site of specific scholarly importance.
For the sake of my general well-being, and in the interests of maximising the value of the expedition, I am hiring a small group of scholars and rangers. Armed with intellect and sharp implements it is hard to reason that any of us will come to harm, but those who intend to enter my employ must be stout of heart and prepared for anything! Such is the life of one as bold as Sir Percival Hopkirk!
I shall spend several hours in the largest of Storm's Landing's tents on Fireday, the 28th of this month of Snowdown, where I shall provide more information once I have a satisfactory team assembled. Make sure to bring tents, any tools you require (a spade at the very least), a week's worth of food, and an appetite for adventure!
I look forward to meeting you soon,
Sir Percival Hopkirk.

This will be a small-scale event catered towards the scholar-type characters of Hollow World. There will be a focus on lore-discovery and exploration. Threats to character safety will be present, but it's certainly not going to be a bloodbath (depending on what your characters do). There are also limited spots; your character is not guaranteed a place by turning up to the event start, but I'll be doing a few of these in the next couple months and I'll try to get a variety of folk.

Time: 28th of January (this Saturday)
Date: 10pm GMT / 5pm EST

Last edited:

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
*As Sylvar is ordering his daily tea, the barkeep approaches him with a copy, pressuring him to read. He takes it with a clear expression of irritance, but upon furthur inspection, he stuffs it into his cloak, taking his leave with a curious look on his face.*

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Quick but important note: if you show up and don't get to be a part of it do not worry, there will be more events and I'll try to get a range of people over the course of them.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
If I can remember, Dick will go.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
looking forward to this, will try to attend with Rahm :D

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Note number two: don't worry about bringing materials for a tent. I'll do a creative warp thing and just WE it over, I think. I don't know how to really but we'll get there together I'm sure.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
SORRY GUYS, real life has arisen, and this is postponed till Saturday, same time (5pm EST).

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
SORRY GUYS, real life has arisen, and this is postponed till Saturday, same time (5pm EST).
Ah, I have a festival planned this Saturday, at 3 EST. I'm not sure how long it'll last, if it's an inconvenience.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Ah, I have a festival planned this Saturday, at 3 EST. I'm not sure how long it'll last, if it's an inconvenience.
Yup, like I said this is sized for a small group so it should be fine.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Okay so I'm a dumb fuck but for the English guys out there it's actually at 10pm. So 1h40m from now.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I'm interested in attending but I might be late depending on how Cukie's event goes.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm sorry I cannot make it anymore :(
(I know the timezone translation pains D: Such confoose)