Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Poster} Carpentry Contract (Removed)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Now removed. c:

OOC: Open until February 13th, winner will be brought in to ICly rebuild and OOCly aid if they want to actually build though I'll likely be doing the OOC building. The 20,000 will be paid ICly and OOCly to the winner.

In time I'll be needing assistance with the construction and restoration of the ruins to the East of Riseport. Currently un-named, they're to become an established part of House Fuvur, and will require the work of a skilled carpenter to oversee construction.

This contract largely entails repairing roofing, floorboards, and general woodwork to get the settlement habitable. Furniture and furnishings will also be required. I'll likely find elaborate carvings hard to decline, if this is your preference.

I will award this contract, valued to the sum of twenty thousand radiants, to the carpenter or carpenters that present the Fuvur family with the most significant example of quality and suitable skill in craftsmanship. Entries will be collected and judged by Lord Nwalme Fuvur at the culmination of the contest.

Deliver all entries to a member of the Fuvur family within Riseport at any time before the thirteenth of Floodlock.

I hope to see some new faces in Riseport - Which is where we reside.
A friendly reminder that the jungles of Riseport are dangerous, and the ruins even more so. A team of people capable of combat and medical training will be on hand to protect any working construction.

- Lady Nylarii Fuvur

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*Looks with a squint at my amateur carpenter*
*Looks back to poster*
Hrmrrhrhrmrrmmm.........