Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] "Change"

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
“Change”

In my tenure for multiple governments, I’ve seen numerous candidates be elected off of the promise of “change.”
M
any a candidate can promise the vague, easily-conjured vision of “change,” but I wish to present tangible solutions to real problems faced by the many people I've spoken to all across the city.
And so, tomorrow I begin posting my Proposals for policy, items which I’d raise to a vote if elected as your councilmember.

Proposal I is a plan to stimulate the Landing’s economy and put capital back in the hands of the laborers that produce for this city.
[ LINK ]

Proposal II is a plan to increase the Landing’s self-reliance, a way to reward brave, adventurous Landing residents while easing off our reliance on imports.
[ LINK ]

Proposal III is a detailed list of improvements for the slums, all of which will be possible by the grand sum Policies I and II would provide for the city.

It is time for actual change.

[ The poster is signed with Asero's signature, same as the initial candidacy ones. ]

Last edited: