Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] *Elven* Hiring Actors, or Aspirants!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
*The entire poster is written in elven, black in on a dirty-white colored paper.*
Wanna make some money?
Like getting attention?

Then you are a perfect fit to perform in Calan's upcoming play
The Story of Love or, How it All Began.

This will be a multi act play and will require time to learn and memorize your lines, practice wearing costumes, and get familiar with the stage.

If you are interested visit Calan and see Saelihn!
If she's not around leave a note with the dockers. ((Pm me))

We look forward to seeing you!

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Oh boy, I can imagine poor William staring at the poster and being very confused trying to make out the words.. I hope I can make this event if work allows it!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Oh boy, I can imagine poor William staring at the poster and being very confused trying to make out the words.. I hope I can make this event if work allows it!
You were a noble child you had the best tutors money could buy! *slaps him with a trout*

Seriously good luck with the event.

The disagrees were from fat fingers sorry :heart:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
You were a noble child you had the best tutors money could buy! *slaps him with a trout*

Seriously good luck with the event.

The disagrees were from fat fingers sorry :heart:
I even think it said somewhere Blackfire kids were known to be enrolled with eleven elven tutors.~ Someone did not study!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I even think it said somewhere Blackfire kids were known to be enrolled with eleven elven tutors.~ Someone did not study!
Whenever I think of William as a child, I am doubtful he made it to many tutor lessons.. in my head (Maybe Canon? :p) he would try to get as far away from his classes as possible