Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Exile from Zima'maloj

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Let it be known that the human Ysele Locner of light brown hair, green eyes and pale skin, who is in her late teenage years is hereby banished from Zima'maloj and her lands by the Lord and Lady Cerridwen. She is guilty of repeatedly disturbing the peace and tranquility of the city, refusing direct commands of the Lord and Lady, antagonizing an armed guard in the performance of his duties, destruction of property and threatening a member of the town under the Cerridwen family's protection.

The woman was warned repeatedly directly by the Lord of the realm and she not only persisted in her crimes but committed newer more grievous crimes after receiving the Lord's gracious pardon. She is therefore banished from Zima'maloj.

The Lord is still not without mercy and given the woman's youth will reconsider her banishment after a term of five years have elapsed. At that time he will allow her to enter Zima'maloj again to see if her behavior has improved and to allow her to argue her case for having her banishment repealed.

Entering Zima'maloj or her swamps before the five year period has elapsed however will be seen as a high crime against the Lordship and will be met with swift justice.

Replace all instances of Kovu with Ysele.

OOC Notes
1. For the character Ysele the region of Zima'maloj now counts as a [Violent] for her until the banishment ends or RP convinces me IC to end this. It remains Moderate as per town rules for other players both old and and new. If Ysele is attacked in Zima'maloj however the other party by nature of the attack, consents to the combat and its results.

2. The five years IC will be five weeks OOC. Normally these actions would be a perma "banishment" and probably include a bounty etc, but if the Inquisition can twist the Divine Law to improve player experience darn it so can I.

3. This is IC common knowledge in Zima'maloj by all players who live in the city already and I will bump this thread when the poster is placed in the Crossroads IC. I have placed the poster and now it is common knowledge as things get on the server after a few IC days.​
Relevant folks

City of Zima'maloj
@Me
@Lady Alec
@CyberChaosV2
@Goldenzim
@Desalina
@SpartanDory
@Argyl Deathbrand
@PotatoLion
@SorceressAura
Exile
@ZeroOrgan

EDIT: This is NOT placed in CR yet I will bump when placed in RP. Is placed in RP​

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Poster is placed in RP on the Crossroads. If ye must play poster tag I request the book be returned to me OOCly. Also poster was updated slightly with Ysele's last name as between RPing writing the posters getting them signed and to the crossroads the last name was discovered.

Last edited: