Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] McGuffin Mines

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
*These posters would be placed all around the lands, anywhere a courier can get to*

Attention all worthy investors!
I, James McGuffin, bring you a great and profitable business opportunity!
I have begun a major mining operation just to the north west of Storms Landing and I am looking for investors! For those that put money into this fine project will be given a substantial discount when purchasing from the mine. The discount will vary based on the amount of the donation. All details can and will be discussed in person. If you are interested in this great project; do find me within my home on the hill in Mockingbay!
James McGuffin

[OOC]

This is for both IC/OOC donations for my, in progress, project/region. It is purely a massive mining operation and that is it. It will have plenty of IC benefits as far as resources and trade go. Do feel free to ask me questions about any of this.

[CURRENT DONATIONS]

mokwar
Sir_Arc
Sankera
Asirel Luik
Spirit
Cukie1

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
OOOooo, something to invest in. Will seek out some time.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I invested in your noble, does that count?

Horuss

Lord of Altera
Villager
Horuss
Horuss
Villager
*These posters would be placed all around the lands, anywhere a courier can get to*

Attention all worthy investors!
I, James McGuffin, bring you a great and profitable business opportunity!
I have begun a major mining operation just to the north west of Storms Landing and I am looking for investors! For those that put money into this fine project will be given a substantial discount when purchasing from the mine. The discount will vary based on the amount of the donation. All details can and will be discussed in person. If you are interested in this great project; do find me within my home on the hill in Mockingbay!
James McGuffin

[OOC]

This is for both IC/OOC donations for my, in progress, project/region. It is purely a massive mining operation and that is it. It will have plenty of IC benefits as far as resources and trade go. Do feel free to ask me questions about any of this.

[CURRENT DONATIONS]

mokwar
Sir_Arc
Sankera
not in THIS economy

*Tavaril has donated bits of coloured glass and colorful rocks, with maybe a radiant or two thrown into the mix.*

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
not in THIS economy

*Tavaril has donated bits of coloured glass and colorful rocks, with maybe a radiant or two thrown into the mix.*
*sends it all back with a basket of muffins*

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I've been meaning to, but I honestly keep forgetting...

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Thanks once again to those who have tossed money my way! Thanks to you I can begin!