Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

*Poster* Mercenary for hire

TormentorLNB

Loyal Servant of Altera
Mercenary, Bjorn, for hire! Any job welcome!

Will take Raidants, Spices, Or other goods for payment.

No job refused, as long as the reward is worth it.

Contact at tavern in Storms Landing or the tavern in Astrakhan.

(IGN: BenBoy3 )​

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I offer the dankest of memes
in all seriousness, I'm starting to think there should be a mercenary guild, not just a group of people that works as mercenaries, just a guild who's sole purpose is as a place that makes recruiting mercenaries easier, rather than having to look all over in 3 different towns to find a handful

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I offer the dankest of memes
in all seriousness, I'm starting to think there should be a mercenary guild, not just a group of people that works as mercenaries, just a guild who's sole purpose is as a place that makes recruiting mercenaries easier, rather than having to look all over in 3 different towns to find a handful
Novahawks

Spirit

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
That's literally the nova hawks, or SL. They have a place in Mockingbay, you can go there and get someone.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
That's literally the nova hawks, or SL. They have a place in Mockingbay, you can go there and get someone.
no, the novahawks are a mercenary group with their own guild, what I'm talking about is a mercenary guild. there are no rules about the jobs, there are no rules about clients respecting the merc. Jobs are posted in a place where mercenaries are commonly found, any merc can take them up. Two mercs eating lunch at the same table might take jobs opposing the other's new job. That's a mercenary GUILD, different from a mercenary GROUP which takes jobs as a whole, looks out for its members, and has rules and regulations about payment and such.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
no, the novahawks are a mercenary group with their own guild, what I'm talking about is a mercenary guild. there are no rules about the jobs, there are no rules about clients respecting the merc. Jobs are posted in a place where mercenaries are commonly found, any merc can take them up. Two mercs eating lunch at the same table might take jobs opposing the other's new job. That's a mercenary GUILD, different from a mercenary GROUP which takes jobs as a whole, looks out for its members, and has rules and regulations about payment and such.
Do it then.
I've got me a guild! GO MAKE YOU A MERC GUILD!!

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
The Ombranari is meant for things like this.

TormentorLNB

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am not too interested IC in joining a "guild" but I am not opposed to it by any means! (I would even take on a sidekick) :p

TormentorLNB

Loyal Servant of Altera
If there is another group of Mercs who just wanna make a "club" of sorts and keep it secret tho, id enjoy discussing that.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
A note is tacked onto the poster.

"I need some help with some things, two things, you'll be paid extraordinarily well and your axe shall be repaired. You can find me at Astrakhan.."