Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Pardon not..

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*A yellowed parchment is tacked against the Message Board on the Crossroads Inn.*

...Those who break Divine Law.
You have heard it. The old wives have heard it. The sailors have heard it. The smallest of children have heard it. It has been broken. Countless times.. What makes today any different? The Divines have aided us in the past.. But they are fading.. slowly? .. quickly? We do not know. Words have reached across the lands.. There is turmoil between the Pantheon.. where we cannot reach.

What are we mortals left to do if the time comes where none of them stay behind?

Not turn on each other for once, fools.

Who are you to break the laws the Divines have enacted? Have strictly set in stone? Have appeared to clamor down justice and punishment upon death on Neutral Grounds? Who are you to believe you are able to get away with the Law all the Divines agreed upon?

This is Neutral Grounds.
These are not your personal lands.
This is the land of the Faithfuls. The Villagers. The Bakers.. The Handmaidens.. The Knights.. The Poor.. The Living.. The Dead..
These are not lands you will defile because you believe no higher power is watching. Nor lands you believe you can defile in order to smite them.
No.
They are always listening.. watching.. and waiting for the opportune moment to judge.
You are not silent enough to go unnoticed.
The walls have ears.
The sky has eyes.
The ground feels every rhythm of defilement done upon Neutral Grounds.

If eventually there comes a time the Divines do not rise to enact Judgement upon those who Break Divine Law.. We shall not falter. May those of the Faithful and hearts of the Pantheon rise to halt violent behavior. May the whispers of falsehood reach Knights, Kingsmen, Priests, Sisterhoods, Guards, Monks, Bishops.. Those strong faithfuls of the Pantheon. Hold True to the Divine Law. The People who wish to keep the Blessed Grounds safe. We shall rise to halt those who Break Divine Law and enact just Judgement and Punishment. Tread these lands during Pilgrimage to your Divines in the Grand Shrine. Watch for those who break the Neutral Law. Hold True.

These lands will not be tarnished.

Ashna Khovr
Priestess of the Grey Lady
Exalted of the Grey Lady
Caretaker of the Grey Isle

(Man- sometimes I just sit back and read my stuff and go- welp.)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
People have ICly said the Law can bugger off in the last few days, during fights in the inn. It's quite saddening. D: Not even a week after we got the news, there's been countless attacks, an 'accidental' suicide and at least three murders. Also the beating of a child.

In three days.

What's wrong with people?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
It's an uptick in edginess, going with the drop in restrictions. I'm not particularly concerned since it'll die down on its own when more reasonable players institute better RP at the Xroads or RP elsewhere (which is the preferred goal - the Xroads is meant to be a travel hub, not an RP hub, since player towns are meant to fill that role following the destruction of Port Silver).

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Honestly, It gives people a chance to crack down on the random killers that do it fur lolz or hide out in a peaceful place /after/ they killed someone. Yes it will be odd at first as Baron said but eventually it will calm down, and things will be easier. In all honesty I think this is a way to test if players can mediate and self-control their characters without death imposing restrictions.

on another note, Dont try and insult or touch the raging angry knight in the crossroads, its bad for your health.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*distand heathen giggling*

In all seriousness though, I'm sure I speak for all heathens that they wont kill people either on ur holy lands. K? promise

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
RP is RP!!!!!!!

They break divine law? yay RP
You want to punish them? Yay more RP!

People breaking IC laws/ inactive their own justice system on other lands that is in the moral grey is generating RP for everyone!

Nice response thread that was complete IC reaction to events at the crossroads with no hint of OOC disdain in others IC actions. Great thread Solus!