Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster & Public Notice] Seeking an artist

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
The following poster in hung in Storm's Landing, Mockingbay, Queen's Port, and Aelmere.

"I'm seeking a skilled artist, able to create a few symbols, seals, and a coat-of-arms for a new settlement. Bring your supplies, person, ideas, and questions to me at Storm's Landing. I'm wiling to pay handsomely for this job to be done. Seek a long haired silver elf."

Arianne Niamh

[OOC: I'm looking for an artist able to create a wax seal, dynmap icon, and a general symbol for my new region of sorts. Simply contact me in a pm if you're interested at all. It's also preferred that you met ICly with me, as things will just go smoother. Prices can be discussed and negotiated.]

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Psssssst, I love you Bob, but I'd tell this to anyone. Join another town and make your establishment there. We have so many regions ATM.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Try and keep it related to the thread, and not too many shit posts please. :)

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Still willing to pay quite a bit, even if someone can only provide one thing, it's better than nothing.
Soft bump too :p

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Psssssst, I love you Bob, but I'd tell this to anyone. Join another town and make your establishment there. We have so many regions ATM.
Easy solution is to do away with unused regions. As there are many.

The following poster in hung in Storm's Landing, Mockingbay, Queen's Port, and Aelmere.

"I'm seeking a skilled artist, able to create a few symbols, seals, and a coat-of-arms for a new settlement. Bring your supplies, person, ideas, and questions to me at Storm's Landing. I'm wiling to pay handsomely for this job to be done. Seek a long haired silver elf."

Arianne Niamh

[OOC: I'm looking for an artist able to create a wax seal, dynmap icon, and a general symbol for my new region of sorts. Simply contact me in a pm if you're interested at all. It's also preferred that you met ICly with me, as things will just go smoother. Prices can be discussed and negotiated.]
And I could probably do all of this OOCly, not ICly though ;-; But yeah if you pay me gud I can do it

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop

And I could probably do all of this OOCly, not ICly though ;-; But yeah if you pay me gud I can do it
I think he just wants OOC. IC is nice, but OOC seems to be the intent.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic

That would be perfectly fine too~