Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Purification I

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

===---====---===​
I Áedán Ó Corván, a servant of the one and only God, to the priests and godly men pledged to Ignis of the new world of Altera.
===---====---===​

Courage and Fortitude be on you from the might of the gods of the Pantheon, in all forms that may take. May Ignis breathe life into your words, thoughts, and actions and give you courage, strength, and spirit in the times ahead.

I am seeking to meet with a priest or a holy man of Ignis, one who can bless and purify my unnamed as of yet heavy greatsword in the eyes of Ignis and the Pantheon. This blade is young, recently forged by the master blacksmith Tohm Mechaskus in Blackstone, but I do not doubt despite its young age and untested strength that it will be able to serve the Will of Ignis for a long time coming.

As of now, it is not worthy to serve. I hope that with your blessing, it will become so.

Send a message to me through the Storm's Landing tavern "The Kraken's Culling", or to the tavern closest to the docks in Blackstone. The barkeeps know me and will send the message on to me.

If it is not convenient to dedicate my blade to Ignis in either the church in Blackstone or Storm's Landing, I am willing to travel to a city of your choice and meet you in one of the holy places there.

In Ignis' name, I pray that you respond quickly. I know not of how soon I may be called to Ignis' service again but such is the Will of Ignis.

OOC:
Áedán wants to meet a priest or holy man of Ignis who can purify his newly made blade, and dedicate its service to Ignis. Let me know if you are free to rp.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Poster is up in spawns landing.

Ummm anyone who visits or lives in Blackstone can assume its common knowledge that I am looking to speak to a priest as my residence is there. I'd put a poster up there but I can't find anywhere to put one. :/

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
heh Aedan doesn't know that though

It is going to be hilarious when he finds out

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
John of Gaunter is a priest. Suggest a time to me and I'll see if it works to coordinate RP.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
How about tomorrow for about the same time I initially posted this thread (say in about 20hrs from now)? Around 8pm EST tomorrow?
I am pretty flexible with the time as I am on holidays right now.

Not tomorrow then as my char just died. umm I will let you know when if that's ok?

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
How about tomorrow for about the same time I initially posted this thread (say in about 20hrs from now)? Around 8pm EST tomorrow?
I am pretty flexible with the time as I am on holidays right now.

Not tomorrow then as my char just died. umm I will let you know when if that's ok?
sure