Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Regarding the Lunar Scar

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*The following short poster was written hastily in Common, Elven and Mok and hung in Storm's Landing and Arget. No I'm not playing the poster tearing game, its common knowledge now so tear away.*

I do not know who has done this or why it has happened. But I do know that someone out there knows what happened to the moon and why it glows now with such an ominous light. Anyone with any knowledge of the moon's current state is requested to find me in Arget or send a letter. Those who provide information will be recompensed for their time.

Azure Cerridwen
Guardian of the Arget Isles

OOC: I'll pay ya like 500r IC and OOC if you send me a letter with some information. Yeah really small but its not like Azure is asking for you to do anything than talk to him. You can send me a forum PM if you want to go the letter route or set up an RP time with me.

https://i.gyazo.com/deb38b1024e4f730a4276bcc9a039df7.png In case folks get upset that it isn't in game or something.

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
*The following short poster was written hastily in Common, Elven and Mok and hung in Storm's Landing and Arget. No I'm not playing the poster tearing game, its common knowledge now so tear away.*

I do not know who has done this or why it has happened. But I do know that someone out there knows what happened to the moon and why it glows now with such an ominous light. Anyone with any knowledge of the moon's current state is requested to find me in Arget or send a letter. Those who provide information will be recompensed for their time.

Azure Cerridwen
Guardian of the Arget Isles

OOC: I'll pay ya like 500r IC and OOC if you send me a letter with some information. Yeah really small but its not like Azure is asking for you to do anything than talk to him. You can send me a forum PM if you want to go the letter route or set up an RP time with me.

https://i.gyazo.com/deb38b1024e4f730a4276bcc9a039df7.png In case folks get upset that it isn't in game or something.
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone knows any information considering the individual who was supposed to give information was killed in an untimely fashion.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
You're going to have to pay me a lot more before I'm willing to talk to Azure.

I don't actually know anything, though.

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
A crudely drawn face is drawn in the bottom-left of the poster, featureless save for its angry eyebrows.