Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Searching for a Priest and Strong Stomachs

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
'Priests and Strong Stomachs'
OOC: The event this was for is now over, but people are welcome to come to Riseport none the less. I'll be hosting private events for riseport residents.~

I am looking for a Priest who is willing to offer funeral rites to a mass of dead people. You heard me. I would sleep easier knowing the tragedy at the ruins East of Riseport did not end in leaving them for the wildlife or to find permanent graves in unsightly places. They deserve more than that. I plan on cremation, but a Priest would be preferred to do this.

This leads onto my second search - Able bodied, strong stomachs. I need bodies moved to whatever location the Priest deems appropriate, after we clear through the overgrowth. Other people will be present to do this, as well as fend of hungry wildlife.

If you're not too intimidated and think you can manage, come speak to me in Riseport. I'm sure I can arrange payment for hard work.

Note: The place is dangerous. But we've medics. All should be well.

- Lady Nylarii Fuvur

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
'Priests and Strong Stomachs'

I am looking for a Priest who is willing to offer funeral rites to a mass of dead people. You heard me. I would sleep easier knowing the tragedy at the ruins East of Riseport did not end in leaving them for the wildlife or to find permanent graves in unsightly places. They deserve more than that. I plan on cremation, but a Priest would be preferred to do this.

This leads onto my second search - Able bodied, strong stomachs. I need bodies moved to whatever location the Priest deems appropriate, after we clear through the overgrowth. Other people will be present to do this, as well as fend of hungry wildlife.

If you're not too intimidated and think you can manage, come speak to me in Riseport. I'm sure I can arrange payment for hard work.

Note: The place is dangerous. But we've medics. All should be well.

- Lady Nylarii Fuvur
Priests of any religion?
:3
Erik has a strong stomach.