Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Thiil Jobs

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*A poster about plate armor being up to 30% off on select sets in Tambry for a limited time this Mistset is placed over top this poster*

Just Kidding.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Thought I would add I'm still looking for another apprentice for the Cliffside Brew if anyone is interested. Sadly Nireth is away atm but someone might be able to find her or try to send her a letter.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Building on the previous comment-
If your character has an interest in becoming a physician, Daeron would be more than happy to educate folks with a real interest in the medical world, just send me a PM~

Also, despite the fact Athryl is the more qualified alchemist, Daeron is still pretty good with his alchemy shenanigans so alchemy lessons are also available :]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aye. But preferably talk to @IceandFire or myself about anyone offered jobs or residences first. Or even talk to us RPly about it. :)