Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Wanted: Pantaloon Pillager!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
He strikes without a care in the world or a single bit of evidence left behind! Like a phantom or a ghost, he comes in and leaves you soon after. We've all noticed this man takes only one category of items when he strikes... your clothing! Hide your trousers! Hide your dresses! Hide your... unmentionables! For he will strike and he will take what you hold dear... no man, woman, or child is safe!

This person so far has already been reported for over a dozen counts of thievery! He's hit and ran countless people. Will you be next?

The reward for finding and capturing this man is 10,000 Radiants!
Happy hunting!

-Chicken Chief Kitko

OOC: Another stupid mini-series by your favorite pudding. Yes, the reward is real in-game money. Yes, this character is one of my currently existing characters. Yes, he will be stealing the clothes out of your damn homes. Yes, this is for fun. AND YES, I KNOW THIS IS DUMB BUT IT'S REAL- DEAL WITH IT!​

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Oh and yes- if you want to interact with him I'mma need all that sweet consent.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Theo looks at the poster and laughs triumphantly.

"And here we see why Asrakosians wear tunics!"

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Iskvandar reads the poster with a frown, dreading the thought of an encounter with this pesky pantaloon pillager in fear of his newly-ordered robes vanishing from his person . . .