Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Work Available

Landem

Lord of Altera
*A worn scrap of paper flutters against the Crossroads’ messageboard. On it are some words that are painstakingly written with charcoal. The handwriting is like that of a child- none of the letters are even, and they're all in capitals. The writing reads-*

I HAVE JOBS FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN’T AFRAID OF GETING THERE HANDS DIRTY. WORK NEVER STOPS IN THIS JOB.

THIS JOB PAYS WELL IF YOU WORK HARD. FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS AND YOU WILL GET PAYED EVEN MORE. DON’T ASK QUESTIONS.

I WILL ACCEPT ANYONE WHO DOES AS THERE TOLD. I WILL BE AT THE PORT SILVER GATES ON THE FULL MOON.

YOU MUST BE STRONG AND NOT FAINT-HARTED. THIS LINE OF WORK IS VERY DANGROUS BUT HAS A HI REWARD. YOU MUST BE ADVENTRUS. CURIUS PEOPLE WILL BE TURNED AWAY.

((does this count as all-caps if my character is just an idiot woops))

OOC: I'm sorry Pascal can't write. These spelling mistakes are deliberate ;o;

I'm looking for some shady characters to help Pascal. The ‘full moon’ isn’t any set date- because of wobbletime you can just come whenever I guess. Looking for 1 or maybe 2 people. I might try to take some more on later, depending on how things go. I dunno.

EDIT: Less than an hour and both positions are filled.. yaas.

Last edited: