Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Posters everywhere!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Over the last few nights, posters have appeared across Altera. Loud, in bold handwriting. (Books with the same information shall be posted shortly in game. ) They're affixed to every message board, lampposts along roads and anywhere able to have a poster attached. Any torn down are replaced within a few days.

prop poster altera smaller.jpg

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Alphonse passes and thinks to himself.
{Ah, the great, bumbling Empire of Turia, always clumsily falling into trouble. If only they had the stalwart moral code of our nobility.}

samsam223

Lord of Altera
Over the last few nights, posters have appeared across Altera. Loud, in bold handwriting. (Books with the same information shall be posted shortly in game. ) They're affixed to every message board, lampposts along roads and anywhere able to have a poster attached. Any torn down are replaced within a few days.

DOWN WITH THEIR GOLDEN THRONES!
LET THEIR FANCY WINE SPILL ON EXQUISITE ROBES!
MAY THEIR HEADS RUN THROUGH THE STREETS!

Just to clarify this is OOC))****

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
*Reads the poster.* {Who ever wrote this failed to mention who the man was and what he was accused of. An obvious attack on turia. Either way it doesn't matter to me.}

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
*Reads the poster.* {Who ever wrote this failed to mention who the man was and what he was accused of. An obvious attack on turia. Either way it doesn't matter to me.}
(Obviously you didn't read it, the man was never told of what he was accused of until the trial without his attorney present)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Who the hell has all this money to spend on paper and scribes for that many posters? There's a reason the Crossroads is poster central, and that's because it costs a fortune to put them everywhere.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
*Someone is watching the someone tear down the posters and then that same someone is watching the other someone put them back up a few days afterwards.*

Life is weird, don't you agree Dimitri?

Raith

Lord of Altera
*is watching them somehow stay up no matter how many times they are torn down, are they part of some other world we can't touch?*

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*Posted on but a few of these posters in the popular places of Crossroads, Azerport, Havre, and Tambry is another one, borders trimmed in royal blue*

To the writer of these posters, presumably the Theives Guild, their friends, or associates,

First off I pointed my blade at nobody and knew nothing of this operation in Scourge and took no place in this other than defending the Sir Grant and trying to push his trial date back. So congratulate yourselves on insulting the only Turien Noble who showed Grant any pity or attempt to help him. To continue pointing out the falsities of this poster, the defendant was made aware of his crimes multiple times. Also this man you pointed out as such an innocent man was a member of the Theives Guild, a guild guilty of aiding in kidnapping the Turien Noble Alanna Rhett. It is also known that they follow Visage, the foul god of Subterfuge, Disguise, Whispers, Schemes, Manipulation, Shadows, Deceit, Secrecy, Dragons, Thieves, Snakes and Mirrors. And other crimes are of thievery. And if being in a thieves guild doesn't explain that then I won't waste my time expanding on that point. It would be pointless to think those who worship Visage will be honest enough to own up to their crimes.

The Theives wish to put an end to Imperator and my own Reign? Please, have at it. It will save us the trouble of finding you.

Ave Turia

Signed,
King Tybalt Rhett Marr-Engem, Scout-Master of Turia

Last edited:

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
*After hearing of these posters, the Imperator would laugh at the this miserable attempt on attacking Turia. He would also wonder why someone would spend that much on posters..*

samsam223

Lord of Altera
OOC: Would... Perhaps the Dragon Rider be a little... Just a smudge guilty then?..

*Elrowen is sure to walk past some posters, an upon reading the before and after message does he only chuckle some... Perhaps a smaller whispered sentance if you were close enough... After this most hidden speach he tears down both of the newest posters and proceeds to scrunch them up and repin them back up back to back with his dagger. Just for fun*