Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Gonna post this with no context because it's not relevant yet.
IMG_0739.JPG
From now on commissions are 100 rads each purely because I seem to be changing nick a lot these days!
If you think that's too much that's fine.
But as always commissions are always open!

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Your art- from how long I've been stalking you on this thread and not posting a single thing just sulking around and watching the art train come through.

Your art, from what I've seen has improved so much. I really love the change of hair that Scales mentioned and it looks fabulous.

Giggles and Happy feelings :p

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
if you still doing the draw I'd like an Ava head and shoulders please?
Can do!
Your art- from how long I've been stalking you on this thread and not posting a single thing just sulking around and watching the art train come through.

Your art, from what I've seen has improved so much. I really love the change of hair that Scales mentioned and it looks fabulous.

Giggles and Happy feelings :p
Awwww thank you! :heart:

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
You know, to start off, those hair still could be better Start by making the darkest tone, basically blocking hair area. Afterwards, the boldest and longest, with somewhat lighter tone. Another layer on top, again with brighter color. You should add at least 5 layers. Also, pen tool in PS works well for hair.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
You know, to start off, those hair still could be better Start by making the darkest tone, basically blocking hair area. Afterwards, the boldest and longest, with somewhat lighter tone. Another layer on top, again with brighter color. You should add at least 5 layers. Also, pen tool in PS works well for hair.
I dont use PS because It doesnt work with my style, And I sort of took your advice but tried to make it my own thing? But I appreciate the suggestions.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
... >:p *throws 5k at you* prepare youzelf. Lol

Edit: woooow... I can english. I promise.

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
So not that i'm expecting people to ask but comissions are closed until i'm done with Az's project
because oo mama thats a spicy meatball.