Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon Pray For the Dead

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Rose had been in here for a long time. How long, she couldn't tell. Days, weeks, months. Time flew by in this little hole she had made herself. She was quite comfortable though, with a small fire, two furances, and some chests, she made this her home. Covered by one of her houses, her hideout was not well furinshed, it was mearly a base of operations, someplace she could hide in. Right now, Rose was sleeping. . .

In her dream, she saw Eldowen. Oh, how she had remember him. The way he swooned when she kissed his forehead. She saw him now, in the Le Havre Palace, as a dragon. The Eldowen-Dragon roared and shot fire at the several guards, who screamed in pain as they where boiled alive in their armors. Rose felt herself quickly running toward the dragon, shouting "STOP!"

Almost as if the Gods had blessed her, everybody had stopped. Rose felt herself lift an arm to the Eldowen-Dragon. She spoke in a whisper that only she and Eldowen could hear.

"I'm so sorry Eldowen. . .I tired to keep you safe, but look what's happened. We've been torn apart by my foolish mistake. . .I wish I could have never said what I said to you at Thiil, if only I could turn back the clock to keep myself from saying those things. . .but I can't. I'm stuck with the knowledge that I made a terrible mistake. I'm so sorry. . I just wanted to protect you, and the only way I could have done that was to love you. I'm so sorry. .I jsut wish I could apologize."

Rose felt herself leave the area, and she opened her eyes to the dull rocks above her head. Her hand shakily reached out an touched her eyes, which where pouring with tears. She slowly sat up, moving over to the wall and resting her right arm on the wall, her head leaning forward and resting on her right arm. She started to cry, which soon turned into sobs. She tilted back her head and let out a wail of grief and rage.

@samsam223