Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active [Prayer Log] Pod Flanders

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Prayer Log Divider.png

[Very ripped from BoredBrit yes, with permission]
[I intend on updating this, but not bumping it to not add to the spam in the forums]​
{ Thronesday , 26th of Sunbright - Season of Birth }
-------------------

Pod kneels at one of the many Ignis shrines within Lyon, beginning to pray.
"God above, I thank you for all that you've done for myself and those before me. All my House has to thank is from our faith in you, our Lightbringer. I'd be little more than a peasant working in a field if not for your divine intervention with one of my great ancestors. Myself and my House are to be given unto you, as all who worship the Light should, as we are your servants, and yours alone. I ask you to bless myself and my compatriot, Maceo de Courtnay, that we may spread the Light to the rest of the world so it may bring us to the unity we so desperately need. Thank you for guiding us this far, and may we continue to be guided by the Light. Amen."

{
Fireday, 19th of Mistset - Season of Birth }
-------------------

Pod kneels at the small chapel within Knight's Haven, though it being in construction, he prays.
"God above, we've finally gained the resources for our home, and our home is finally built. Thank you for giving us this opportunity, the opportunity to build a home for your devout. Our hope is to rebuild the unity that religion brought us, and rid this world of the heresy that plagues it. The very heresy that brings cause to the cults that would see the Demons come through their rift to destroy us. We will not allow them, and the Light you praise us with will ensure that. With your Light to guide, we will prosper. Amen."

Prayer Log Divider2.png

Last edited: