Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

*** Premium Subscriptions *** NOW AVAILABLE!

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
World of Altera Premium Subscription

We are very pleased to announce a new premium subscription options starting from only $5 per month as a recurring donation to aid the server.

This subscription option will give you the following benefits.

• Claim 20 chunks in the Sorrowlands
  • Choose from a selection of exclusive subscriber titles
  • All your claimed chunks in the Sorrowlands are insured and transferable during reset events.
  • Exclusive subscriber title colour
  • 5,000 Rads immediate
  • Every month you remain subscribed will earn you 6,000 Rads every month for each subsequent month thereafter.
  • Larger bonus available for Quarterly/Semi-Annual and Annual Payments)
  • Your own personal pocket dimension!*
  • 20wx20dx15h block room accessible from anywhere using /pocket
  • Invite your friends to your dimension using /pocket invite
  • Decorate the interior however you see fit
  • Return anytime to your previous position using /pocket return
Protect your horses from being stolen, with lot of features for Horse management (virtual stable, teleportation...) When you right click a horse with a saddle, it will be automatically protected and nobody will be able to mount it.)

• Add members for your horse, they will be able to mount your horse
    • Set identifiers to your horses (used in commands)
    • Un-protect horse, so anyone can take it
    • List all owned horses with their identifiers
    • Store horse in a virtual stable
    • Summon horse from your virtual stable (keep inventory, horse colors/style, health...)
Subscription donations to World of Altera tell us that you are about us and the continued operation of the server. Members that subscribe to the monthly donation program are invited to join us in a forum section reporting directly to the Council of Altera, called the Tribune, where you can raise your own questions and concerns in a specified and exclusive manner where they can be addressed and discussed directly.

Depending on the subscriber levels this option may be limited and withdrawn without notice or its price increased. This would not effect existing subscribers.

Can be applied to one additional Alt.

*Failure to keep up the subscription will result in your claimed chunks, your pocket dimension (and its contents) being deleted as well as the loss of all other benefits covered by this plan. Sorrowlands insurance requires at least 3 months subscription banked at the time of the reset. (Exceptions will be made to anyone subscribing within a 3 month reset window)

Last edited:

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
As a big thank you to all Legend or Guardian players who have helped support us over the years we are extending you an offer to move to this new Premium rank completely free of charge and the $5 per month donation voluntary. However your support would be greatly appreciated.

This free offer does not include any initial or recurring rad payments, nor does it include access to The Tribune or the Sorrowlands Insurance Plan.

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Well... I just planned on saving up for christmas presents :c....but I will consider this... Hehehehe... *looks at subscriber color* {It's time for.... PURPLE!}

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Well... I just planned on saving up for christmas presents :c....but I will consider this... Hehehehe... *looks at subscriber color* {It's time for.... PURPLE!}
Do you remember Purple? Anyone old enough to remember Knights?

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Do you remember Purple? Anyone old enough to remember Knights?
Hmm might.... I am just a big fan of purple ^^ But I really like the changes, but would also ask if donation where you just got money were possible, like you could transfer IRL money into loads of rads?

Scardrac

Felsummer
... I remember noble being a set of titles for greenies that wasn't gained through donations. Knight was gold back then.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Anyways- Will there be an interval option? Such as
$15 every three months
$30 every six months
$60 every year?

I know there's no change but some people have payment issues-