Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Prince Ciaran Niall | Son of the Fire

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Distinguishing Features ~ His hair is dyed a pale blue colour, his teeth are unusually filed to be sharp.
You said in game the teeth thing was removed, may wanna change that. Also... How does he make his hair a pale blue if he's got naturally black hair?

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
You said in game the teeth thing was removed, may wanna change that. Also... How does he make his hair a pale blue if he's got naturally black hair?
Sorry i forgot to change that on this, will do that now! xD:)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Why don't I see Theo ;(
I want an archnemesis already!1! !1!

Someone I can look across from my lawn and be all like, "Ugh. Stupid Ciaran! He thinks his lawn looks soo good with all those pools of lava!"

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Why don't I see Theo ;(
I want an archnemesis already!1! !1!

Someone I can look across from my lawn and be all like, "Ugh. Stupid Ciaran! He thinks his lawn looks soo good with all those pools of lava!"
*throws handfuls of seeds off his lava boat with a lava top hat* I dont think you're ready, Theo is jelly! I dont think yo ready for dis!

Plus Theo isnt really an enemy... More of a nuisance xD

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Edited relations such as Cymic because... guys i need a "hand" with explaining this.

Added King Kyrian Niall