Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Private Messaging Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

We have a new private messaging plugin, made by our very own plugin developer barryg.

This is how it works:
@[playername] [message]
This will lock your PMs to that specific person. This also autfills, to typing '@ ikben hello' will send it to me. Notice there is no space between @ and playername.
Now if you want to continue PMing you can type:
@ [message]
Notice how there is a space between @ and the message.

However you can also lock your chat into 'PMmode' by typing:
/lockPM

I love the plugin, I get so many PMs and I hate getting interrupted during a conversation by using /r and sending it to the wrong person! Thanks barry!

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Ah sweet, I hope Barry is getting something for this other than a lot of PMs.. :D Being able to lock chat is a lifesaver, not longer when I have to appologise for sending random PMs off to people!

Kaies

Grand Lizard
doesnt this just do the same as /msg and then just use /r? Oh wait it has lock pm for pm chat. Thats a nice feature.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Means I can cyber with Steelcryo now and not worry about PMing Lars and him getting jealous.
wait, are you a guy or a girl?

also, YES. typing /msg mr.hard-to-type all the time gets annoying. and I never got the hang of /r

Status
Not open for further replies.