Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Private] - Reflections of the Mother

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
After waiting 6 hours and procrastinating in roleplay, I and others, have decided to delay the event and continue it in 2 more weeks so that everyone is guaranteed enough time to prepare their schedules and those who wish to be invited have time to ask for an invite without feeling rushed.
Thanks to everyone who came!
@KatyKookie @223hero7 @Jewbacha @hothhorn @Valonyx @BarbarianGaming @ACU20 @BrianAT16
@The Courier
(and others)

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
When someone says that they are trying to politely and subtly say "No, please go ahead without me."

I am assisting because I am the one without social niceties in this relationship.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
When someone says that they are trying to politely and subtly say "No, please go ahead without me."

I am assisting because I am the one without social niceties in this relationship.
Alrighty well in this case I'll just remove the summoning title, although I would feel irresponsible if I were to change the date again so I'm going to go ahead and keep it at when it was just delayed to.
Also, my apologies! I don't tend pick up on these things very quickly. (obviously) :p Sorry for the confusion!

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
After some further discussion, I'm cancelling the event altogether. The summoning is the reason we had this event and without it, this roleplay isn't going to go much of anywhere. Once again thanks to everyone who helped plan this event as-well-as decorate! :)
Hopefully we can plan another event soon!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Ya know, it's perfectly fine to host an event for the sake of having an event. No need to have some planned goal for it beyond "Everyone, let's have a good time!"

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Ya know, it's perfectly fine to host an event for the sake of having an event. No need to have some planned goal for it beyond "Everyone, let's have a good time!"
I would absolutely love to have an event for the sake of everyone having a good time, but this was my choice to make an event and I would like to cancel it. I'm not intentionally trying to be rude or anything like that, but I feel as if this is what's best at the moment. We still roleplayed and had a great time at the event yesterday, and I am certain there will be more of them planned for the future that will be public, so no worries!