Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Private] Thieve's Guild mini event

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend

The Retrieval Of Rosethorn

August 7th 4:50pm PST (tentative!)

Since Balatro's death at the hands of Illthilior Athrendu, Rosethorn has been absent from Scourge. Blaming herself for the death of her dear friend, she fled the Northern Kingdoms and returned to her family in the Sorrows.

A letter is on the way in the hands of an intrepid adventurer whose palms were crossed with radiants to deliver a letter to Mikael.

The letter is currently in the hands of Grant Anderson who will deliver it to Mikael.

Event is over! Rosethorn is returning to Scourge, her family are also moving to Scourge with the Grove now desecrated.

@Balatro @rimukinoki16 @Curonious @SpartanDory @hatybee @Ddaug02 @223hero7

(I'll tag the rest once I get your forum names XD)

Last edited:

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
My name is mentioned for this event and I am not tagged!?

Unacceptable.

(Will remove comment if needed.~)

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
PVP event, Balatro is dead, someone ran away. If it's important that I explain my confusion/comment to you, there ya' go?
well 1. its not a pvp event, its a quest to retrive a member of the guild after she left when bal died. 2. bal isnt dead, that was a while ago and it caused her to leave. hope this helps

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
well 1. its not a pvp event, its a quest to retrive a member of the guild after she left when bal died. 2. bal isnt dead, that was a while ago and it caused her to leave. hope this helps

The Retrieval Of Rosethorn

August 7th 4:50pm PST (tentative!)

Since Balatro's death at the hands of Illthilior Athrendu, Rosethorn has been absent from Scourge. Blaming herself for the death of her dear friend, she fled the Northern Kingdoms and returned to her family in the Sorrows.

A letter is on the way in the hands of an intrepid adventurer whose palms were crossed with radiants to deliver a letter to Mikael.

More to come as the lead up events progress!

(This will be an IC Sorrows event, bring weapons and your manners. Non-Caparii are forbidden in the Grove.)

@Balatro @rimukinoki16 @Curonious @SpartanDory @hatybee @Ddaug02 @223hero7

(I'll tag the rest once I get your forum names XD)
I apologize if my behavior appears rude, but it'd probably be better to attempt to not carry on the attitude, ye? And from what I've quoted, as a person who is not intertwined with this entire issue; all of the bold text leads anyone who doesn't actually know what's going on, to assume what they can. Yes it did help, but the attitude did not :)

Looking past that, as a serious post: This seems like it'll be an interesting event, and I hope things go well.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
I apologize if my behavior appears rude, but it'd probably be better to attempt to not carry on the attitude, ye? And from what I've quoted, as a person who is not intertwined with this entire issue; all of the bold text leads anyone who doesn't actually know what's going on, to assume what they can. Yes it did help, but the attitude did not :)

Looking past that, as a serious post: This seems like it'll be an interesting event, and I hope things go well.
sorry, i didnt mean for it to have any attitude, just wanted to help you understand, many sorrys

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Upon arriving to Scourge, our Generic Adventurer has delivered the letter to Grant Anderson and gone on his way.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Event is going to BEGIN at 4:30 sharp at /this/ Location. If you want to RP out going there please do so before hand.

I'll DM and run rosethorn's family as temps. But im gonna have to leave at 6ish (pst). So if it keeps going after i'll hand the reigns over to Omen.

Hopefully we can get the delio done in an hour and a half but I dont wanna rush!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Event is going to BEGIN at 4:30 sharp at /this/ Location. If you want to RP out going there please do so before hand.

I'll DM and run rosethorn's family as temps. But im gonna have to leave at 6ish (pst). So if it keeps going after i'll hand the reigns over to Omen.

Hopefully we can get the delio done in an hour and a half but I dont wanna rush!
We should get it all done. Remember: This is the Sorrows, mobs still sometimes spawn inside the walls.