Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Profile: Epithet

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hmgmg.
*Sits on all the character sheets that want ashna ded.*
Welcome back, Delta~

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
I'm considering killing Epithet off due to starvation because, honestly, she's not fun to play anymore ever since she was blinded. She can't work because she can't see. She can't get money because she can't work. She can't eat because she's broke. Plus, the lack of sight sends her into hysterics because of her claustrophobia because she can't tell if she's in a large or small area so her brain randomly says, "The walls are too close." and sends her into a panic attack. I'm not all that active lately anyway.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I don't think any of the Slavers met happy fates. Epithet got... flung off a cliff, Pascal got sacrificed to The Grey Lady, and Corven got drowned in a hot tub. We knew it couldn't last from the start, but by far the best bit of story I've had the pleasure of being apart of since I joined the server. Thanks for helping make it so great, Delta!