Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive [Profile] *~* Léonce du Faucon - The Smoking (Hot) Bartender *~*

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

Léonce du Faucon

"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change."

¤ Personal Information ¤

Name: Léonce du Faucon.
Alias:
[*] Leo/Leon; often what people call him for ease.
[*] Smoke; old nickname from his hometown.
[*] Redhead/Reddie; due to the color of his hair.
[*] Buttercup; a nickname given to him by Sofia.
Birthday: 23rd Day of Lightshine.
Race: Human.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible.
Marital Status: Courting Sofia Westbrooke-Abel.
Religious Inclination: Non-follower; but respects all the Gods.
Homeland: A small town in Southern Altera.
Hygiene: Very clean.
[*] Currently unemployed.
Mental State: Determined and happy.

¤ Goals ¤

Long-term Goals:
[*] Start his own tavern/inn one day, anywhere.
[*] To marry Sofia one day, and start a big family with her.
[*] To one day forgive himself for what he did.
Short-term Goals:
[*] Somehow cope with everything that had happened recently.
[*] Potentially become sparked with magic and learn to defend himself in a defensive manner.
[*] Become a Squire under Sir Boetius and learn advanced sword fighting.
[*] Meet Kublai and learn how to brew alcohol.
Dream:
[*] Watching his future tavern/inn prosper.
[*] Watching his children grow up, in peace.
[*] To make a mark on history with his tavern/inn.
Successful Short-term Goals:
[*] Find a place to call home. ✔
[*] Prove to Sofia, her family and friends, that he's worth courting her. ✔
[*] Learn how to defend himself with a blade. ✔

Failed Short-term Goals:
[*] Learn how to speak fluent Lavoye from Marceau. X

¤ Character Description ¤

Height: 5'11 (180 centimeters).
Weight: 170lbs. (77 kilograms).
Build: Athletic.
Complexion: Sunkissed/Tanned.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Hair Style: Long and wavy with the sides shaved.
Hair Colour: Auburn.
Spoken Languages:
[*] Common - Fluent.
[*] Lavoye - Phrases and Words.
Voice:

Léonce's voice is Marquis de Lafayette from The Order 1886. Skip to 0:53 for his voice. Although in reality Léonce's voice is more heavier and deeper than depicted in the video. Keep that in mind.
Distinguishing Features:
[*] A barely visible scar on the left side of his nose.
[*] A tattoo of a cross with a straight line through the middle on his right forearm.
[*] A brand mark of a cross with a straight line through the middle on his right forearm, underneath the tattoo.
[*] A deep, old scar on his left shoulder blade.
[*] A small, barely visible scar on his forehead, right above his right eyebrow.
Clothing:
Description:
At first glance a lot of people would consider Léonce quite attractive for the way that he looks. From his deep blue colored eyes, to his long and wavy hair with the sides shaved. From his angular bearded jaw ending in rounded cheeks, from his soft, sensual looking lips, to the two earrings in his right ear, to his strong looking arms with rugged hands, and the tattoo on his right forearm, and they would be correct. Standing at a height of five foot eleven, looking to be average in physique with the muscles in just the right places, Léonce is a man who most men would feel jealous about. Léonce is often seen wearing a blue button-up shirt, with dark gray trousers and dark brown boots, with his sleeves rolled up and perhaps with a cigarette in between his lips. Another outfit Léonce often wears is his white button-up shirt, with the black suspenders slung over his shoulder to keep his beige trousers up, with some lighter brown boots.

¤ Affiliation/Current Home/Current Location ¤

Affiliation: Himself first, then Sofia, then family, then friends.
Current Home: A modest home in Halbed with Sofia.
Current Location: Halbed.

¤ Strengths/Weaknesses ¤

Character Personality:
At first glance Léonce is shown to be outgoing, kindhearted, wise for his age, passionate and polite. He has an affectionate aura around him, that could even melt the coldest of hearts with a smile, while he also has a tendency to show his more smooth talking ability in the sense of business and pleasure. Though deep within Léonce has some demons that had scarred him for life, that he was still doing his best to cope with still. Though he does his best to try and stay optimistic about life, and tries to live life to its fullest. Always happy to serve a drink, always happy to share a drink, and share tales of someone's past, so long as he doesn't have to necessarily speak about his own past. It was something he doesn't commonly speak about, preferring to keep that to himself, only speaking about it to those he considers family or really close friends. From a family's stand point he's typically seen as really brotherly to his younger brother, with the occasional showing of a more fatherly side to his younger brother and to the younger children in his hometown. Some of the especially younger children referring to him as Uncle Leo.

Physical Traits:

[*] Nimble fingers; which helps in serving drinks, and picking locks.
[*] Strong legs; due to having to lift with his knees, because of his back.
[*] Well-built; for his size and weight.
[*] Attractive; commonly considered attractive.
[*] Natural born kisser; doesn't know how, but he's a damn good kisser.
[*] Balanced; due to some years as a bartender he has great balance and can balance things well.

Personality Traits:

[*] Kindhearted; to those who show kindness to him.
[*] Wise; for his age.
[*] Passionate; towards his work and interests.
[*] Smooth talker; in the way of business and pleasure.
[*] Affectionate; towards his friends, family and partner.
[*] Confident; in the things he's experienced/skilled at.

Physical Flaws:

[*] Bad back; due to a previous injury.
[*] Weakened left arm; due to multiple shoulder dislocations.
[*] Yellow hue over his teeth; due to years of smoking.
[*] Branded; a brand mark on his right forearm for those perceptive enough to look underneath the tattoo.
[*] Sluggish; due to lack of sleep sometimes he's sluggish when things are slow in the tavern.
[*] Smoke smell; due to his addiction to smoking he often smells of smoke.

Personality Flaws:

[*] Hesitant; in the moments where actions are required.
[*] Jealous; often a little jealous in relationships.
[*] Addicted; becomes more easily stressed if not able to smoke for a few hours.
[*] Restless; often overworks himself while at work.
[*] Insomniac; can't sleep well due to nightmares of the past.

¤ Significant Inventory ¤

Significant Inventory

Ring Necklace
Often seen around Léonce's neck is a string necklace, that holds a large, darkened ring. If asked what it resembled Léonce often lets out an amused chuckle and looks fondly at it, though with a bit of sorrow in his voice as well, telling whoever asked that it resembled family to him. He says that the top of the ring can often widen and spread further apart, but that a simple fix can make them closer again, just like family. He was given this necklace by his mother on his sixteenth birthday, his mother giving him the same sentence as he would give people when asked about it. Currently it is one of his most prized possessions, given the recent circumstances that transpired in his life. This is currently in Sofia's posession.

Sofia's Necklace

Where normally one would have seen the ring styled necklace around Léonce's neck would have spotted him wearing a different kind of necklace instead. Held together by a thick leather string would be two rings that were attached to it, which hung around the area of his heart now. This necklace was originally Sofia's necklace, but given how close the two had gotten in recent times, and how worried Sofia was to not be able to return to him given some circumstances that were happening around him the two of them exchanged their necklaces, as a form of bond that they shared together, to ensure that neither would forget about the other. That a piece of them was always connected to the other. Along with that was also a promise that the two of them would never forget one another.

Metal Smoking Pipe Case
Léonce carries around his metal smoking pipe case inside of his shirt's pocket, and often seen being taken out when Léonce grabs his wooden, smoking pipe and prepares to take a smoke. The top of the case is decorated by engravings, made by a talented smith from his hometown he lived in after leaving his parents' farm. The metal case means a lot to him, reminding him of better times and greater times, before he started to roam Altera and making his new livelihood elsewhere. The pipe itself is made from a sturdy fire-proof wood that would typically take a good bit of temperature to burn, given the coating it was given when it was made by a carpenter.

Hurdy Gurdy
Often seen carried onto his back, held up by a thick leather strap sideways across his body, almost like a bandoleer would be Léonce's hurdy gurdy that he was given by his mother at the early age of ten years old. Having seen its fair share of use and- as some would say abuse- his hurdy gurdy seems to be in rather good condition, well kept and taken care of. Léonce can be often seen sitting inside of a tavern, whether he tended to the bar or was merely a visitor, strumming and playing a jaunty, up-beat or sometimes even sorrowful tune, depending on the crowd of the tavern. One only has to ask for Léonce to play them a tune, which he shall due to his love for music.

Violin
Typically carried around inside of Léonce's large satchel that he had with him this violin had seen its fair share of use as well over the years that he had. While the hurdy gurdy was given to him at the early age of ten years old, the violin was given to him on his eighth birthday by his mother, to wish for him to learn an instrument, seeing he had a love for his mother's piano playing that she was able to do. Given this Léonce quickly started to practice playing with his violin, which was the second instrument that he started to learn, after the piano, and soon followed by the hurdy gurdy.

¤ Quotes ¤

"It resembles family. Often it can spread further apart, but with a simple fix they can be brought closer again. Just like family." - Léonce while talking about the meaning behind his necklace, when asked.

"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." - Léonce speaking to an old friend.

"The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long." - Léonce to an old friend whom was thinking of giving up.

"A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return." - Léonce trying to teach Illyrana the importance of learning through mistakes.

¤ Feats ¤

[*] During a hunt with Sofia, Reivos and Illyrana Léonce managed to strike a bighorn doe with Sofia's dagger after she gave it to him, to use as a defense tool. Rather than striking with it up-close he flung the dagger with a wide arc at the bighorn doe after he noticed that Sofia's arrow had missed. The dagger struck deep into the doe, burying itself and would ultimately be the doe's undoing, as it died running away shortly thereafter.

¤ Relations ¤

Relations:

Nemesis -> Enemy -> Dislike/Distrustful -> Neutral -> Like -> Respect -> Friend -> Close Friend -> Lust/Desire -> Love (Familial) -> Love (Affectionate) -> The One

Family:

Blanc du Faucon: (Backstory)
"My younger brother, an idiot, but lovable. I remember the days of old where we spent our days being rascals around the town, trying to tease the adults of town, by doing a myriad of pranks and everything. He's only three years younger than I am, so, it made it easier to relate to each other, and growing up together, well, we definitely had our arguments and everything. From what prank to commit, to trying to steal each other's crushes. We've brawled and fought plenty of times, but now that we're a bit older, well, I'm sure those days are starting to fizzle out now. He's met a very nice girl and has been with her now for half a year or so, if they're even still together. Hopefully the days for him, and for mother will be better than mine own. Given everything that happened, well, I doubt any of them would want to see me ever again. Or at least not for a very long time. I was a coward, well, still am a coward for what happened. And all I can say is that I'm sorry for the mistakes I've made. Hopefully someday, he can forgive me."

Mariah du Faucon-Bellerose: (Backstory)
"My mother, my sweet mother. My mother was always the kind of woman who nurtured me, who cared for and wanting me to aspire to become something that I've always wanted. She rose both myself and my younger brother, Blanc, after the man who called himself my 'father' ended up walking out on her. The bastard. For all I care he can rot in the deepest parts of the Nether. Through it all, through all the mistakes I've made so far in my short life, the latest mistake I've made hurts me the most. My mother, whom supported me through everything, must be crying hearing what had happened. What things I've done. The thought of knowing how her heart is aching because of it, well, it hurts mine even more. Hopefully someday I can return home, see her again and tell her that I'm sorry. For everything I've done. For everything she may have heard. I feel.. almost like my father, for walking out on my family all the same, but.. perhaps my actions were far worse.."

Other Relations:

Boetius Forehorn: (TheDuples)
"An experienced Caparii man I've met in Halbed. A Knight of Sangria. Someone very close to Sofia as well, someone that's perhaps like a father to her, and I cannot blame her for that. The way he spoke to me when I first met him, spoke to me like he understood my troubles of the past, spoke like he understood my wishes to become a better man. To learn how to defend myself, to defend Sofia, learn how to grow stronger. I'll not forget his words quite so easily that what he told me. He said that I could one day become a hero, that I'm not a coward anymore for what happened in the past, that I had grown past that. He was cautious of me at first, given I wasn't yet courting Sofia, but he liked me and showed me respect in that regard. He kept calling me a good young man, and that I'll end up being a good man. It's due to his words that I vowed to become Sofia's husband. The best husband anyone could ever wish for. One who is understanding of her, that will cherish her, make her feel safe and secure when she's around me. When Sofia explained to him what had happened to her and everyone in Blackrush he was understanding, comforted her and accepted her. He accepted her as his Squire, and I partially hope that he'll accept me potentially as a Squire for him too. He already knows how much I want to ensure that I can defend her. That I can defend myself. I'm not sure yet if he has seen my tactical assignment yet, if Sofia has shown him that yet. I respect Monsieur Boetius, and in a way I see him as the father I never had in my life. I expect that we'll become close friends, and that he'll one day see me as family too, much like he does Sofia. Thank you, Monsieur Boetius. For giving Sofia the support she deserves, for being there for her when she needed people the most. When she was in a period where she didn't trust many people. Thank you for being someone she can trust."

Dimitrius Herennius: (Blorbis83)
"A young man my own age that also seemed to have his sights set on Sofia. We met briefly after I had heard from Sofia about him, about how he had interest in her as well on a more than platonic manner, though that he tried to buy her affection by giving her expensive gifts. An interesting way to buy someone's affections for sure, but Sofia is far different from your average girl. We met very briefly when he went to make an offering to Valiant in the temple in Blackrush, where I introduced myself to him and he did in return. I don't hold any awkwardness, though Sofia likes to think that I dislike Dimitrius for some reason. No, not at all. Surely he may have been my rival in conquering Sofia's heart, and it was adorable to see Sofia's fluster the way she did when I told Dimitrius that the best man would win her heart, but truly I hold no bad feelings towards him. And with how things are progressing between Sofia and I, I won't truly worry anymore either. Sofia had made her choice on who she wishes to marry. Made her choice on who she would enjoy spending her life with. Sorry to say for Dimitrius however, but it seems that I've won our little duel this time. Here's hoping that our little duel will end there. Overall he's not a bad person, he showed his kindness in the way of speaking to how about how I feel, when we visited Sofia's tattoo and art shop. He cares for people and that's an admirable feature. And I can tell he loves his family too. I hope to become closer friends with Dimitrius. So long as he doesn't try any funny business."

Eren Abel: (DraKonum)
"Where I thought everything would have gone better, where things would have seen a much brighter future, it seems that no matter what, it somehow will go entirely wrong. In this case it was the fact that Sofia was more or less made to feel unwelcome and at ease in her own hometown, by everything that happened. I understood that Sofia made a mistake, by trying to challenge Marceau to a spar in his own home, in the palace of Linistel, but were it not for Marceau's rather condescending attitude and especially his lack of anger control, surely this wouldn't have been an issue. Rather than stand by his sister he chose the side of Marceau, chose the side of Linistel instead. I understand Linistel and Blackrush are allies, and that Sofia's lack of an apology and her actions could have caused issues, but is an alliance with another city more important than the love for your own family? In my opinion surely not. Sofia has told me to not hold it against them, and for that I will remain civil towards him, but if it was up to me, I would have been much harsher. Even if that could have caused more of a rift to grow between us. What hurts me more however, is the fact that despite Sofia and I courting, despite the fact Sofia told him that we're to be married someday. Despite that all he still treats me like a stranger. Still treats me like I have no place with Sofia. Sofia explained it as a fact that he's like stone. That it takes time for him to warm up, that it takes time for him to trust me, yet have I not proven myself enough? To stand by Sofia where everyone else chose not to? Sofia and I haven't been together long, or known each other as long as she did those in Blackrush, but I will not back down like a coward, instead I'll learn to stand tall in the face of adversary. No matter what happens."

Illlyrana Silveira: (The Cartoon Witch)
"The current situation that we've been in certainly has changed my point of view on Illyrana, from all the things I've heard that she has done, to the things I've been a part of. No matter what happens it seemed that she is always somehow involved in situations that are far beyond what she should be involved with. She's younger than I, yet keeps herself busy in the politics of other towns, busy in the business of others, and often finds herself causing more trouble than helping those troubles. An example of this is when Cyrus gave her the key to the infirmary in Blackrush, while Mira was recovering from being told that she had died. Why someone would give such a responsibility to what most consider a child is beyond me. I'm not to speak mind you, I'm not that much older, but due to that I don't try to get myself involved in everyone's business. Not unless they wish to speak to me about such; as a bartender should. We offer a drink, a shoulder to cry on, and advice to those weary from travels. Weary from worries of their day-to-day life. We had a discussion in Frostwarts, regarding the entire situation, how we both think this situation is beyond pettiness at this point, and I thought deep down that maybe the two of us could come to an understanding, but alas we didn't. She is taking the side of Marceau, thinking he has not done anything wrong, and instead blamed Sofia for simply not apologizing when she was asked to. In my eyes Sofia was wrong to not apologize, especially given Marceau and her both did, yet were it not for the lack of control over his temper and the way he looked down at Sofia in a condescending way, making a mockery of her home, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. I'll remain civil to Illy, and I hope we can grow past this, but what I hope most is that she'll be able to teach Marceau how to quell his rage, for otherwise it may consume him one day."

Lana Wake: (I am Wake)
"A scholar at Frostwarts that I've come to know and respect for what she is; a well of great knowledge. Our first meeting was when I met her in my tavern, where she wanted to get a drink and some soup, being weary from her travels from Halbed to Blackrush. We didn't speak much truly back then, only the pleasantries, but I could tell she was warm and friendly. As time progressed however she showed more friendship and kindness to Sofia, especially in the current situation that Sofia and I find ourselves in. Having no home to turn to, and having to sleep separately in Frostwarts due to her not feeling at home anymore in Blackrush, Lana was kind enough to offer her small home to us, so she could sleep in the dorms. I didn't expect that, truth be told, but I owe her that same kindness and gratitude for when she needs it. She has since continued to be a good friend to Sofia, and I heard that she plans on traveling around the Eastern Kingdom. I wish her well, given I know how dangerous of a place it can be, especially now in these trying times with Qlippoth seemingly everywhere. I would like to someday sit down with Madame Lana herself and get to know her better, see what other forms of mystery and mystique she may carry. One thing's for sure; she'll one day surely be a friend to our family, perhaps someone whom I'll allow our children to learn from when that time comes. And if she'll ever have need of my service, or have need of me for something that may ail her, all she has to do is come find me."

Nerissa Fistosh: (WinterTheOnly)
"One of my more disfavored patrons at the tavern. Things started off quite well between us, seeing I typically treat my customers with respect, even if they hadn't necessarily done anything to earn it. Call it human decency mixed with giving them the benefit of the doubt. Her however, well, she has not done much to gain my favor, being the first patron I had to ban from utilizing the bar for anything other than non-alcoholic beverages and a nice warm meal. She's one of my patrons that I remember from back home as well, though he was a rowdy man that commonly drank too much and started bar brawling with whoever looked at him the wrong way. She luckily isn't as bad as him, but vomiting into one of my favorite flower's pot? She killed it off, not to mention she started a brawl. Surely it didn't last so long, but what got to moi was the fact she showed no regret. Instead she showed.. enjoyment and immaturity. Selfishness. She claims that she is indeed selfish, but I can't help but keep wondering why. Why does she keep being selfish, knowing that her actions could have severe consequences. Where her actions could hurt others? Why continue living a life like that? I don't think I'll ever truly come to understand that, but maybe someday she'll open up and tell me the reason why. Time will tell."

Rowley de Chastain: (Philipe)
"The relationship between Rowley and I have definitely improved since our argument outside of his home, since that day where I saw that he only made excuses for his shortcomings when it came to training Sofia. I had sent a letter to him to apologize for my behavior, for the things that I said, saying that it was in anger and that I didn't mean it. I hadn't heard from him for a couple of days afterwards, until Sofia came into the tavern, telling me that Rowley wanted to talk to me at the main hall. Calling me nervous was an understatement. I thought I was going to get lashed at again with words, but things were different. We spoke about what happened calmly and maturely. He explained how Sofia was his first student, and how he wanted her to stay safe, but that he saw that I was someone who loved her, not someone only seeking lust. He saw that I was willing to prove myself to her and her family. We reconciled that day and continued to remain friends since then. Our last interaction, well, it wasn't something I was proud of. It's that Sofia was there, otherwise I feared what could have happened were it not for her being by my side. I trained a little with Rowley and it was as if the training of my past caught up to me again. I heard it again, the clashing of steel on steel, the spilling of blood over the floor, the screams of pain. I locked up, I froze, as if someone blindfolded me. I was out of my mind and almost struck out at Rowley. He knows what has happened in the past now, so he understands that. I feel like I've grown closer to him, and I hope for the sake of my wish to protect Sofia that I can overcome that fear."

Sofia Westbrooke-Abel: (DizPanda) [Theme]
"These have been trying times for Sofia, but I've vowed to stand by her side through it all. We continued to grow closer and closer, where I cooked for the birthday party for Bennett and Ingrid, made a feast for everyone that attended there. What however made that day for me was special wasn't the fact that everyone enjoyed the feast, the cooking I did, but what happened after Sofia came back from the festival to the south of Blackrush. I didn't expect for her to ask me while we were enjoying each other's company for me to court her. She's such a cheeky little renard, giving me a matching leather bracelet that she bought from Monsieur Rook. Ever since then things have gone more rocky, with her grieving the death of Monsieur Uriel, with then everyone turning against her for a mistake she made. I found her in Halbed again, after I woke up to a letter. We spoke about what happened, and I'll admit that I wanted nothing more than to curse everyone in Blackrush for their behavior, but she told me to not hold it against them. Ever since then she has spread her wings, no longer clipped and bound to Blackrush. It's disheartening to have her feel so unwelcome in her own hometown, but she seems to ultimately be happier in our little home in Halbed now. With her now being a Squire under Monsieur Boetius and a lot of other things planned I couldn't be happier. I vowed a couple weeks ago to her that I'd be her perfect husband someday. I vowed to her that I'll stand by her side through all of it. Through all adversary that life may throw our way. I'll become a Squire under Monsieur Boetius too. I'll learn how to fight, how to defend her, how to defend our future family. No matter how harsh, how punishing it may be on my body. My body may break, but my mind and soul will not. My determination will not shatter so long as I have her by my side. She's my sunlight when it's cloudy outside, and I'm her torch to illuminate the darkness that she finds herself in. I'm happy to call her my lover. Though I wonder if she's actually serious with wanting twelve children. We at least own a dog already, so, the only other is to own a cat. If she is serious.. phew.. that'll be a large family. I can safely say however that I think I've found my soul mate. Someone to spend the rest of our lives together with."

¤ History ¤

Character History:

Find out In-Character.

Out of Character
Minecraft Name
:
ZeAltGentleman.
Character Journal/Diary: Not yet.

All Artwork:

All Themes:

Created: 04/09/2020
Last edited: 05/08/2020

04/09/2020 Created Character Bio/Sheet.
04/19/2020 Edited: Occupation, Mental State, Short-term Goals, Current Home/Current Location, Significant Inventory (Ring Necklace). Added: Short-term Goals, Significant Inventory (Sofia's Necklace), Quote, Feat, Relations (Eren Abel, Illyrana Silveira, Nerissa Fistosh, Rowley de Chastain, Sofia Westbrooke-Abel).
04/29/2020 Edited: Relations (Eren Abel, Rowley de Chastain, Sofia Westbrooke-Abel), Minecraft Name. Added: Alias, Short-term Goals, Relations (Dimitrius Herennius).
05/08/2020 Edited: Marital Status, Occupation, Long-term Goals/Short-term Goals, Clothing, Affiliation/Current Home/Current Location, Relations (Eren Abel, Illyrana Silveira, Sofia Westbrooke-Abel and Theme). Added: Religious Inclination, Short-term Goal, Relations (Boetius Forehorn, Lana Wake).

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Edit Log for Léonce du Faucon
Edited:
[*] Occupation.
[*] Mental State.
[*] Short-term Goals.
[*] Current Home/Current Location.
[*] Significant Inventory (Ring Necklace).

Added:
[*] Short-term Goals.
[*] Significant Inventory (Sofia's Necklace).
[*] Quote.
[*] Feat.
[*] Relations (Eren Abel, Illyrana Silveira, Nerissa Fistosh, Rowley de Chastain, Sofia Westbrooke-Abel).
Edited:
[*] Relations (Eren Abel, Rowley de Chastain, Sofia Westbrooke-Abel).
[*] Minecraft Name (Changed from ZeAfroGentleman to ZeAltGentleman, due to alt account).

Added:
[*] Alias.
[*] Short-term Goals.
[*] Relations (Dimitrius Herennius).
Edited:
[*] Marital Status.
[*] Occupation.
[*] Long-term Goals/Short-term Goals.
[*] Clothes.
[*] Affiliation/Current Home/Current Location.
[*] Relations (Eren Abel, Illyrana Silveira, Sofia Westbrooke-Abel and her Theme).

Added:
[*] Religious Inclination.
[*] Short-term Goal.
[*] Relations (Boetius Forehorn, Lana Wake).

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Léonce du Faucon's Character Profile has been updated!
From now on I'd like to ask those interested in having their characters added to message me on Discord @ ZeAfroGentleman#3947. Rather than posting on here, to keep it as clear of clutter as possible.

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Léonce du Faucon's Character Profile has been updated!
From now on I'd like to ask those interested in having their characters added to message me on Discord @ ZeAfroGentleman#3947. Rather than posting on here, to keep it as clear of clutter as possible.