Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Profile: Og

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
You have a reason for doing this? Noticed you also posted it on another thread, why don't you I dunno, PM the player about it instead.

Love the character Delta, sorry for the salt.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
You have a reason for doing this? Noticed you also posted it on another thread, why don't you I dunno, PM the player about it instead.

had a salty chat about dumb characters, and then someone brought up "at least they're not giant earthspawn"

i felt like it

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
had a salty chat about dumb characters, and then someone brought up "at least they're not giant earthspawn"

i felt like it
Mature.

Edit: What makes me laugh is your previous comments about 'following lore' on the other thread doesn't matter now that you've showed it was just a wanted to flex your muscles and put down others

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover

Loooore stuff? I dunno, seems it'd be a decent enough reason. *Shrug* (Though private would be nicer, fact is still there I guess.)
Hnnnnnnnnnng.
I do not understand nor do I think I want tooooooo.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Loooore stuff? I dunno, seems it'd be a decent enough reason. *Shrug* (Though private would be nicer, fact is still there I guess.)

I do not understand nor do I think I want tooooooo.
Nothing to do with the reason, but with the delivery c:​

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
If staff had a problem with Og's height, no offense to staff or any involved with character problems, they should have said something by now. This character is PLENTY old and has been this height for a while. Since I have not heard any complaints besides Cap's, and couldn't care less about his opinion at this point, I think I'll keep Og this height. Thanks to staff and those dealing with this mess. Sorry again if I sound rude or something.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Naelwyn's comment on the whole Earthspawn/height thing on @CthulhuPeople character's profile after an argument flared up. Also something that I think a staff member brought up(On the confession thread, so it's not like it should be taken to heart, just perhaps think about it?)- apologizing for being rude in the same message that you're making the rude comment in seems to kinda counter the idea of an apology. I'm just saying for the sane fact that the argument that took place on your profile is a week old, and there's no need to re-light the flames. :p

Looking past the whole height thing, interesting character.
I think its best to just let this argument go and let staff deal with it if they so desire. If Delta wants to reply to accusations of lore breaking character traits on her profile I think it is her right to do so.

Apologies for de-railing your thread further Delta. (Just message me if you want this removed to clean up the thread a bit.)

Last edited: