Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PSO2

Chikuwa

Lord of Altera
I played this for quite awhile on the japanese servers. I was inactive for awhile and tried to get back on. Couldn't find my char and you have to pay for more char slots. Can only have one I assume. D:

NiNi

MooCat
I played this for quite awhile on the japanese servers. I was inactive for awhile and tried to get back on. Couldn't find my char and you have to pay for more char slots. Can only have one I assume. D:
Did you by chance forget which ship you were on?

Chikuwa

Lord of Altera
I remembered. Just wasn't there for some reason, I looked on every ship after that too TT3TT And when I tried to make a new char it said I had to pay.

NiNi

MooCat
I used to play the japanese version, I reached level 10 and couldn't stand having to translate everything so often, so I stopped playing. It's on my to-do list to get back in this game once the US version comes out, and hopefully that's soon.

I suppose you're playing the japanese version, NiNi?
Yeah, but the language patch is improving a lot. I can actually read half the game now

NiNi

MooCat
Hey NiNi, do you know what's been added recently to the game? The original download for the game was 3.3 GBs, now it's all the way up to almost eight. I'm almost done downloading the client, so it'll be like a whole new game once I finish.
12 Gig.

A tonne of new missions, Events.. "The Arks Bingo Card", next story chapter, cutscenes, characters and so on.

NiNi

MooCat
Having the same trouble as Chikuwa, but with a slight twist, the update gauges seem to go further each time I try to. Maybe, even though it says it needs to DL over 9K files, it's actually a smaller number each time I set it to update due to it actually updating the files it DLed to the point before failing and not starting over?
Whoaaa i know why.

After downloading the game it needs to go through and process 4GIG of updates.. Yes it takes hours... Just leave it running in the background and come back in a few hours..

it is working, its just unexplainable slow as heck.

Also yes it resumes downloads, but the meters reset. Don't worry you are making progress xD (it just doesn't say you are)

Worst patcher ever. (Good game though)

NiNi

MooCat
Woohoo! I knew my theory made sense!(Though this statement does not make much.)

...7 thousand more files just added to the pile of need-to-DL files. ;_;
I just let mine update overnight.. Probably one of the better things to have done.

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
... PSO2 is out now? Wow.. I have really gotten lost with time. Oh.. Just Japanese.. Ehh, I shall wait until I can understand it all.

NiNi

MooCat
Alright, I've finally downloaded the game, updated it and patched it with the most recent english patch...
Seems like I've still got my LV 10 Human Hunter in there. Which ship are you in, NiNi, and what race/class/LV is your character?
Ship 2, Cast Techer level 21.

Ive been playing it all day with Fleecy!

Chikuwa

Lord of Altera
I was playing during open beta. anyone try the knuckles, twin machine guns, or talis? (been awhile, so not sure if there's more now.)