Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Declaration] A warning.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Criers and couriers spread this message all throughout the South. Some even going North.

B1DB488D-27A7-4512-B9DE-D4C8BFA6935A.png

The threat of the Shadow Rider has been an ongoing terror that strikes fear in many as it comes and goes.

067785E7-5454-48BF-BCE8-10B28EAEDAE4.png

But this assailant has no right to operate in the South.
The Noble Houses of Wise, Azerwind, and Herenii are united as the Alliance of the South, and will not tolerate any threat to their inhabitants.
The Shadow Rider is an unwelcome guest, and as such, he is asked to leave.
If he decides to continue to spread his terror, if he harms anyone in the South… he will quickly meet his death at the combined efforts of House Wise, House Azerwind, and House Herenii.

243DA67A-7B12-4B03-B7BC-9558B589C75D.png

The South is no longer open game.

Signatures line the bottom.

90A98FDB-7998-4021-813C-0F35E8A93A42.png
6516A8AD-DC17-415E-ABB5-60992CA4AD20.png

OOC: Before you start shitposting, no, this isn’t us saying “YOU CAN’T HAVE YOUR FUN”. It is just an IC reaction, setting consequences to killing or threatening to kill, in our characters’ eyes, innocent civilians. So, no, this does not in any way stop you from continuing your RP, however do be aware of the IC consequences! We don’t want to have a misunderstanding that makes everything turn sour. Tagging Elz cause she restarted this awesome baddy, and Spirit for creating the character. And then these nerds. StarWillow2000 Samiwashere

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Smalljon: WHO OWNS THE SOUTH?

Soldiers: "Uh, well, three political entities, so technically they all do."

Smalljon: "SHOW MEEEHHH!!!"

Soldiers: *They charge into battle with a big canvas map, yelling and screaming.*

Solar

Loyal Servant of Altera
I met the last Shadow Rider IRP and it ended with Lin getting shot in the arm for no reason other than my horrible, horrible rolls.
I'm unlucky so I'd prob just try to shoot an arrow and it ricochet back into my head

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Breaking a law is mostly whatever the people who keeps the law is.

Medival times were not very bureaucratic or fair