Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Event] Kraken Hunt [Concluded]

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

[x]

-
"Konungur Cymic Seymour I, and all of House Sangria calls for naval aid in the hunt of the recent assailant to Storm's Landing before it would wreak further havoc upon any other coastal town in all of Austurmere. Small sangrian vessels search the open sea for signs of the monster, and river boats scan the coast. Any and all men and women willing to lend their steel, bolts, or vessels to the hunt of the giant squid will receive a portion of their rightly trophy, and each individual house will receive a cut of the fifty thousand radiant reward."
-
OOC
we gon kil a kraken

When:
Saturday, April 15th, 4:30 PM EST

Event Class:
Violent
-
TheDeester Elz Warwolf BrianAT16

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Mercs accepted among the aid?
This is a public event, that i personally hope everyone is included in, and everyone is rewarded at the end. Any character can come, of course. Just realize this event is most certainly going to be violent.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
there was also that 50k reward posted earlier.......

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I'll get things in order.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Why you saying that the kraken got a fat ass?

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Thôrdil wants all those moving pieces of Sushi dead

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'd suggest pinning it as a violent event because there's a good chance if you find that thing it'll kill a few of you. "Character death is certainly a possibility."

(godamnit 'hey elz do a thing it's gonna be whaling and fishing')

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'd suggest pinning it as a violent event because there's a good chance if you find that thing it'll kill a few of you. "Character death is certainly a possibility."

There go my plans of having Thôrdil stand on the bowsprit with a captain's hat, tossing harpoons at the white whale kraken :c

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

Just realize this event is most certainly going to be violent.
I'll go ahead and add this to the OP, also, solus went ahead and gave me the greenlight to post this- This is going to trump the whaling event i previously had planned.