Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] A call to the Blessed

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
praisethesun.png
By now it must be clear that the Pantheon of deities has deigned to bestow upon us some semblance of blessings. For all who experienced the dreams of ruination and have since awoken with such gifts by the grace of their chosen divine I offer a seat at my table. I wish to talk, peaceably, at my home to the West of Storm's Landing.

Signed:
Maceo de Courtnay
OOC:
This is also an unofficial mini-event I suppose. To be held at Knight's Haven which can be reached by following the road west from Storm's Landing and continuing past the Grounds of time.
It is reasonable to assume that this notice caught on like wildfire or something, and as such is completely Common knowledge.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I've already discussed it with those this is intended for, but it is to occur on Sunday at 3/4 EST.

Tagging Lannis in case there is some spoopy show of spoopiness there or something.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Jishrim is angry he wasnt invited and everyone is turned into spiders

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I will sadly not be in attendance. I will be out of town this Sunday. Visiting a cousin in Ohio.