Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] An end to the violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
IMG_1105.JPG
I, Princess Citrine G. Azerwind Marr, on Behalf of the people of Mockingbay and house Azerwind, herby formally state that all charges and accusations will be dropped for the Baron Orvar Sif Sigurd. It was never my intention to make him out as a heretic. He rid the world of a heretic, and acted truthfully for his God. In the eyes of Silas he is innocent, and therefore he will no longer be wanted by House Azerwind.
Mockingbay is no longer on High Alert and citizens may return to their homes. I appreciate the sacrifices you have all made

(OOC: evacuation is over. This is all over. Please can we not let this get out of hand again, so if you want to make comments that aren't IC then PM directly.)
The Courier

Last edited:

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
The one eyed Ranger and his cloaked and hooded companion would look over the poster in the midst of the pouring rain. "Pffheh." The two of them would carry on after that.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Cymic approaches the notice for a moment, pulls it off and promptly pisses on the notice. He looks through the other ones with a hand before carrying on into Storm's Landing tavern.

(Spoiler includes bodily functions. In short, he pulls it down and takes a whizz on it. If needed I'll take it down when i get home but it's still probably legible)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Cymic approaches the notice for a moment, pulls it off and promptly pisses on the notice. He looks through the other ones with a hand before carrying on into Storm's Landing tavern.

(Spoiler includes bodily functions. In short, he pulls it down and takes a whizz on it. If needed I'll take it down when i get home but it's still probably legible)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

Theo would shake his head at the sight of Cymic's actions. However, a single thought flies through his head, "Still would have been nice to see Sif strung up like the pig he is.." Then, he'd shrug it off in the name of forgiveness and head on his way..

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Clockwerk arm

Moonbase

Etc
You have made this oddly personal for a case of me just poking light fun at another individual being a forum-poster-wrecker-with-emote guy.

c:

I suppose then, in fairness, I retort, and, as the youth are wont to call, throw shade.

Clearly you know some of the stuff I've done, but all I can recall is you pissing on a poster. Who's winning that exchange?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Clockwerk arm

Moonbase

Etc
Let's list cymic's successes:

Is sangria even a success?
You have made this oddly personal for a case of me just poking light fun at another individual being a forum-poster-wrecker-with-emote guy.

c:

I suppose then, in fairness, I retort, and, as the youth are wont to call, throw shade.

Clearly you know some of the stuff I've done, but all I can recall is you pissing on a poster. Who's winning that exchange?
All three of you are being stupid. Stop being stupid.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Most news on digital sites is clickbaity and low quality or aren't easily accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.