Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Claiming a Home [Dwarves]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
*This notice is hung in all major hubs*
Untitled-1.jpg

OOC:
Arrange a meeting via a convo or contact me when I'm online if you have a Dwarven character or your character has any interest in establishing a lasting friendship with Dwarven folk.

This is the first part of a series of events I intend to host. I'll reveal more in the next thread, which'll be the first in the event series if I can rally enough people to join these events.​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is really cool. I hope the dwarves make a permanent return.
After so many times, I can at least give it another try! :p we're in a new world after all, everything is possible!

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Poof, I once say a place while traveling from a long ways..it was a town in the ground, would that be it?

Plus, here Lavilethorn Mentor, want to make lasting relationships with the Dwarves?

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I have a dwarf character I'd love to be able to RP him more.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
After so many times, I can at least give it another try! :p we're in a new world after all, everything is possible!
and if things don't entirely work out for being a location there, Roy's willing to extend an invitation for them to live in Ironwall ^_^ but only if things dont go well for this