Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Death of the Gourmand

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

Year 6 HL, 12th Day of the Month of Winds

Kaiser Peter I of the Anhaldes Kaiserreich has refused the demands of imperial vassal William Kincaid, former Doge of Amalfia. The man has been put to death for the assault of an imperial ritter, suspicion of the murder of Doge Delius Kincaid, and failure to comply with imperial law. This is high treason.

His brother Jonathan has been taken hostage to insure Amalfia's return to imperial control under Staathalter Ronn von Holztorc until a new election can be held to appoint a new Doge loyal to the Reich.
In addition, the Kaiser has replaced the pact between Amalfia and Anhald with a new agreement to insure peace within imperial borders. The new terms are as follows -

I. The Republic of Amalfia and all her holdings are direct property of the Anhaldes Kaiserreich until the election of a new Doge
II. The Doge and all his citizens are direct vassals of the Kaiser
III. Lords of the imperial court may police the Republic of Amalfia to enforce the peace without consent of the Doge and his citizens until peace is certain
IV. All lands associated with the Republic of Amalfia and her citizens are under imperial law

SirLuamTehDoge Etow

Last edited:

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Hmmmm I don't think people are going to take this well. Also will Amalfia have to give up all her allies?

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hmmmm I don't think people are going to take this well. Also will Amalfia have to give up all her allies?
Good, Drama isn't a bad thing.

And if its more direct than just posters, then I'm more than excited to see the outcomes.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Well the people can still elect a Doge, so we'll see how that goes. Also no, you can have whatever allies you want.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
so are more posters going to be put up about how anhald is mean now, or did people realize that was dumb

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Look, can we all just agree that Arken is a powergamer and needs to be punished?

Class is in session, boys, and he's about to teach Power Gaming: 101.