Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Hurr Nor opens it's...doors..

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

a poster would be put up at the Storm's Landing notice board, as well as messengers spreading the word across Mockingbay, Storm's Landing and Aelmere

"Thôrdil Bárúmur welcomes any and all of our new winged friends to Hurr Nor if they desire a place to reside, be it temporary or for the long term! There will be free food and lodging for a while for you to get accustomed to these lands and to decide whether you wish to stay or move elsewhere.
There is plenty to hunt around these lands and you are welcome there."

OOC: Uncle Thôrdil opens Hurr Nor to the giant birds so they can, if desired, get accustomed to the lands in a safe environment before deciding what to do and where to go.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
We'll have to be told ICly, as none of us can read and one of us (me) can't even speak/understand Common.
Thôrdil can't speak their language but he noticed that some birbs atleast understand parts of Common, hence why it's also criers and not just posters

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
is it wrong that I thought this was a joke at first since when I saw the word Hurr, my brain automatically thought the next one was Durr?
I'm so sorry Jazzper still luv ya :heart:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
You're gonna kill em in that cold you nerd

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
What part of "Hurr Nor" do you not comprendre? Stay in Spain.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think Linlea or Compendium are warm at all. Nor do I think spawn is anything but chilly. Realistically most of the middle desert is probably pretty cold too. We're in the Northern hemisphere of the world as far as we know anyways. The continent doesn't stretch from the north pole to the equator or something.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'm Dutch
About 64 degrees Fahrenheit is "warm" in my books

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hurr Nor? Isn't Hurr used in conjunction with Durr to indicate a stupid strawman? Hurr Durr etc

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend