Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] In response to Varyn

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Maceo3.png
= - + - = - + - = - + - = -
Firstly, the Count of Oren demands the presence of the Duc d'Lyon on the grounds of a trial that has since been abandoned by the accusers themselves. A demand that he, as a count, has no right in attempting to enforce. If the Duchess of Kane intended for such to be enforced it would have been done so. However, as aforementioned, the matter was abandoned.

Secondly, the Count of Oren could be attempting to procure justice for Monsieur Jaime Malgrave. However, I have since spoken to Monsieur Malgrave and have a witness to his dismissing this by saying "I don't care about that anymore. It doesn't matter." I commend his valiance and loyalty to the young Stag, however it seems unnecessary when the matter was dismissed as a whole.

Thirdly, the Count of Oren rather clearly states that this trial is a royal decree whilst in the same sentence talking of the dissolution of the Empire. If the Count had perhaps re-read the 'Dissolution' notice, perhaps he would understand that when the House of Kane renounced it's 'Royal' status in exchange for the title 'Grand Duke'.

Lastly, those who know my brother, Carlos de Courtnay, know that he has instead taken the last few years to travel the world and learn the differing cultures and ways of life, this unaffiliated young man has been detained during peacetime, with no legal standing whatsoever.

All in all, I hope Lord Varyn enjoys spending time with his cousin and remembers to send him home to Lyon when he tires of his little game. Perhaps he should remember that murder is a sin, and murdering family is the vilest of sins not just to Ignis Synnove, but to the laws of nature themselves.

Maceo de Courtnay
= - + - = - + - = - + - = -

Arken