Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Restoration of Governance to Linlea

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham

The following notice is nailed onto the message boards on Linlea, and additional copies are sent across to only major cities in the realm. The writing painstakingly similar to the previous decree, yet there are faults in the penmanship. On some of the copies, the letter quality seems to be more removed from Snerus's previous handwriting. Perhaps he delegated the task to an assistant?

Under the Authority of Peter Hallon I of the Holy Kingdom of Anhald, Sir Russel Castor, Castellan and Chevalier of the Vassal House Beaumont has Completed his Extended Aid to the Noble Isles of Linlea and its Populase. He has Found a Capable Moor Leader of the Clan Kov'Gra'Sek to assume Permanent reign over the Isles. The ever Willing, Noble and slightidly absent, Sauran Kov'Gra'Sek. Those he choses in servitued, he leaves to the Leader to uphold with guidance from himself upon visiets.

The Elder Sauran has Requisted the Isle of Linlea remain out of any ongoing Wars due to the will of his People, for there Quickly comes a New Danger of Demons and the Populase wishes to Defend from such Evil. The Elder Sauran sends 50k r from Linlea's humble banks to the Holy Kingdom of Anhald in Pease and urges this be used to Fight Against The Demons and nothing more as he goes to Travel in search of More Aid to the Isle.

It is withen Haste, Sir Russel Castor, Castellan and Chevalier of the Vassal House Beaumont and a small party, makes way SouthWest for the Dangers Ever Growe. For the well being of the Holy Kingdom of Anhald, House Beaumont, and Pease, he gathers needed News. His Temporary Office on the Isle will remain as is upon Request.

To the Grand Welcoming Populase that has aided in his dentures, an Embassie will growe, continuing to ensure the Establishment of a Peaceable and Cooperative Relationship between Linlea and his own House of Beaumont upon his Return and Guidance.

May God Guide, in these trying times.

Estes241 solus TurtlePrada HogoShi_Kitsune

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Anyone with a name like Sauran sounds like he'll be a fair and competent leader and totally not rule the world with a ring

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
I'll try to get in as soon as I can but I'm having issues with Minecraft where it just plain refuses to run (unless you count 1 frame every 10 seconds on the main menu "running." And this is with Forge and OptiFine.) Worst case, I may have to set up a forum RP.

Update: I hacked Minecraft enough to get it to sort of work. It's running in an extremely crippled state, but it's running. I should be able to get online now.

Last edited: